Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has anyone tried the Lexus Fuel System Cleaner?

Lexus Genuine Part Number: PZ463-00PB0-04

We would be interested to hear feedback from the community on this newly listed product.

The engine in your Lexus has been painstakingly manufactured to high tolerances to provide you with many years of reliable motoring and responsive performance. But, your Lexus’s efficiency and performance can begin to fade as small deposits, either from the fuel itself or the combustion process, build up within the engine. A single Lexus Fuel System Cleaner treatment will return emission levels closer to those specified when your Lexus was manufactured. Just one treatment delivers effective cleaning that will improve a vehicle in the following areas:

• Poor starting
  • Rough idling
  • Insufficient power
  • Poor fuel economy
  • Engine knocking
  • Hesitation
  • Exhaust emissions

I had the email from Lexus too but as my 30month old 17k miles RC has only ever been fed V-Power I think I'll give it a miss 😏

I thought the owners handbook advised against fuel and oil additives?

• Like 1

Given the outrageous service pricing that Lexus dealers charge, you would think they would include this as part of a service.

Certainly worth giving it a go to on older vehicles to get through the MOT emissions - no evidence on how well it performs against the alternatives out there though.

Good price though:

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-ux/lexus-ux-2018-present/lexus-ux-engine-service-kits/lexus-petrol-fuel-system-cleaner/

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 10:20 AM, ColinBarber said:

Given the outrageous service pricing that Lexus dealers charge, you would think they would include this as part of a service.

Certainly worth giving it a go to on older vehicles to get through the MOT emissions - no evidence on how well it performs against the alternatives out there though.

Good price though:

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-ux/lexus-ux-2018-present/lexus-ux-engine-service-kits/lexus-petrol-fuel-system-cleaner/

Not so good with another £5.99 shipping charge on top though 😟

• 1 month later...

I saw this the same as what is now offered as an extra £30 on a service ? . I was told it was some kind of emissions cleaner ? . Can it only be done with an oil change or is it just added to the fuel ? 

• 2 years later...

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links