Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket auto mirror folding kit

Hi fellow Lexus lovers 

First post on here having owned a number of Lexus vehicles so be gentle 😊

I have power mirrors on my IS F-sport 300h 2014 model and miss the automatic folding on my previous RC. To rectify this I have purchased 2x kits that can be connected to an existing power mirror circuit. The kit was manufactured in China so the wiring diagram isn't exactly intuitive and the terminology such as "signal" is ambiguous, see the attached diagram. 

I'm pretty confident with auto electrics but wondered if anyone could advise on the wiring for the following in the door looms:

Output for opening mirror

Output for closing mirror 

Door open signal

Door close signal 

I can a meter to identify ACC ON and a constant 12v feed but if anyone can advise that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pete

20190508_213531.jpg

I would think that the door open signal (on green wire) is most likely there is only one signal wire of the lock state.

I know confusing eh

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

One wire for signal lock state and one for unlock state. Could possibly confirm with multimeter / or diagram

Ian

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I have the diagram for it somewhere but Im struggling to find it. I know I have it because I made a remote starter for it for SMS using arduino.  I'll have a look when I haven't had beers.

i'm sure you dont have to wire in these 2 wires,

i'm 98% certain that these wires are to make the mirrors fold when the car locks and unlocks

if you dont connect them the mirrors will fold when the ignition goes on and off.

• 2 months later...

I just fitted this. I was able to do all from drivers door. I did cut the wires from my door fold switch tho. Il be happy to explain a how to if you like. 

• 3 months later...

Hello Shada. I am French and do not speak English unfortunately. Will you forgive me if I use GOOGLE for translated?
I have one of your old post:

'I just fitted this. I was able to do everything from drivers. I did not cut the wires from my door fold switch tho. He is happy to explain how to if you like.

I bought a kit on ebay: https://www.ebay.fr/itm/202394924250
I would like to find a connection diagrams on my IS300H to know how to connect the wires.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Jeans

11 hours ago, Bisra said:

Hello Shada. I am French and do not speak English unfortunately. Will you forgive me if I use GOOGLE for translated?
I have one of your old post:

'I just fitted this. I was able to do everything from drivers. I did not cut the wires from my door fold switch tho. He is happy to explain how to if you like.

I bought a kit on ebay: https://www.ebay.fr/itm/202394924250
I would like to find a connection diagrams on my IS300H to know how to connect the wires.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Jeans

Welcome to the forum. I have another thread on this forum explaining exactly what wires go where