Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300h F-sport with 19 inch

I am driving a real nice black IS300H Fsport model with carbon package and lowered on RSR half down springs.

My car has the standard 18 inch F-sport Wheels. I like them a lot but they are a bit too small in my opinion. I want 19 inch. I have seen them in 19 inch (not Original Lexus) and l am looking for the brand and name of the rim. Can somebody help me?

thanks

rgds

Teun

I've 19" on our 300h, I wouldn't fit copy's because the quality is non existing! These came off an rx450h. 

IMG_20190504_130939.jpg

IMG_20190504_130915.jpg

7 hours ago, Inazone said:

What's the ride like on the 19s, I've got the 17s and they look tiny compared to other car's...

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Not too bad. Comfort isnt compromised as I don't have the stiffer f sport suspension, steering is a little more twitchy as they are almost an inch wider.

Really should have uploaded better pictures on this thread these were taken on the driveway when it just come out of the garage off the Jack's and there's a run on the driveway for water drainage. The car sits really well with tidy gaps. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, Shada said:

I've 19" on our 300h, I wouldn't fit copy's because the quality is non existing! These came off an rx450h. 

IMG_20190504_130939.jpg

IMG_20190504_130915.jpg

Wow that looks well good ! Where did you get the 19s RX wheels from ? I got 17s on my IS300h, seriously wanna upgrade to 18s poss 19s but wanna keep them Lexus !! Seen some 18s Sport ones they are in black as OEM

I got them on eBay from different sellers. A set used with marks were around 1k and the tyres were no good to me anyway. I bought 2 from one seller and 2 from another, had them re painted and bought 4 new tyres. For 1k all in. Less than a set of copy's! 

No rubbing issues at all. Genuine Lexus wheels and  235 35 19 tyres.

i will upload a better pic when it's sitting level.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2019 at 7:42 PM, Shada said:

I got them on eBay from different sellers. A set used with marks were around 1k and the tyres were no good to me anyway. I bought 2 from one seller and 2 from another, had them re painted and bought 4 new tyres. For 1k all in. Less than a set of copy's! 

No rubbing issues at all. Genuine Lexus wheels and  235 35 19 tyres.

i will upload a better pic when it's sitting level.

Thanks mate ! Currently interested in some 18s Sport wheels (not F-sport) and like yourself, few different sellers are selling them. Did you have to do anything with the tyre pressure monitor ? Mines got the TPM and I think the Sport models has, prob all Lexus's from past few years does.

On 1 July 2019 at 12:32 PM, ghost_killer said:

Thanks mate ! Currently interested in some 18s Sport wheels (not F-sport) and like yourself, few different sellers are selling them. Did you have to do anything with the tyre pressure monitor ? Mines got the TPM and I think the Sport models has, prob all Lexus's from past few years does.

I just fitted the tyre pressure sensors from my origeonal wheels. (Although I had to buy one new one due to accident damage)

if you fit them as they come off there should be no issues. Eg fit sensor from front left wheel to new front left wheel

On 7/4/2019 at 10:37 PM, Shada said:

I just fitted the tyre pressure sensors from my origeonal wheels. (Although I had to buy one new one due to accident damage)

if you fit them as they come off there should be no issues. Eg fit sensor from front left wheel to new front left wheel

Thanks !