Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommended Dealerships Lexus ISF

Any recommendations for Lexus or Independent dealerships that  tend to have ISF cars up for sale.

Ideally in the south east, but happy to consider anywhere if the car is right.

My preference is for post 2010 with sunroof and in blue or white 😀

With so few numbers Mark just keep your eye on all the usual means.

good chance you may have to travel if you have particular preferences.

i know where there is a very nice supercharged version in the South East for sale 👍🏻

• Like 1

Good luck with your search, the sunroof will be your biggest problem with sourcing as these were the only optional extra available (think) there is also about an inch lost on interior head room with the sunroof. I’m sure there’s car buyers out there that’ll source from “closed auctions” that are trader only areas, obviously for a fee.

Paul

Use the Lexus website to find used vehicle at all the official dealerships. There is only 1 in the country - in Guildford.

https://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/en/home

Most will appear as private sales or independent dealerships so autotrader is worth looking at - you can set an alert to be notified is a new one is put up for sale. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 11:30 AM, JonP said:

I know one of the service guys at Guildford was running an ISF, he may have decided it's time for a change..

Popped into Lexus Guildford 

Can confirm the service chap still has his ISF which is nebula grey on a personalised plate and not silver unlike the one up for sale.

I did have a look around the silver one to compare it to my own. The silver one has a couple of marks but nothing particularly untoward.

The alloys have been previously refurbished but not to the best standard as I noticed on at least one, it was starting to flake around the centre cap so I'd factor in doing all 4 again.

Also, I probably sound like a tyre snob but I didn't expect to see nexen n'fera tyres on the rear of an ISF being sold by a Lexus dealer! Hope that may help to anyone potentially buying.