Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello there, hope everyone is doing well.

I am now an owner of a 3rd gen Lexus gs430 and I had to change the Battery for the vehicle. However I have now come across an issue whenever I use the maps function. It tells me to insert the correct map disc which is very weird as it was working perfectly before. I have re inserted the disc but it still says the same thing. 

Has anyone ever came across this issue and if so, what is the fix for this? Shall I use a dvd disc cleaner to try and see if it would fix it?

Thanks.

If its the same disc that has always been in the car then yes give it a clean and re insert it in and see what happens.You would only get the message you are getting if you put in a wrong disc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scudney said:

If its the same disc that has always been in the car then yes give it a clean and re insert it in and see what happens.You would only get the message you are getting if you put in a wrong disc

I had inserted the same disc after finding the hidden way of ejecting it (tapping top left, bottom left then top right - something like that). However the issue still remains and it says the same thing. 

It sounds like the regional settings could have been buggered up via the hidden menu?

See here for more info, and a wider search on Clublexus.com might give you other possible solutions 

hth

Michael

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hybrid-technology/392417-please-insert-the-correct-map-dvd.html

• Like 1