Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Coventry. Brilliant service!

Just returned home after having the 8 year service and MOT.

Dropped the car off at 10.00 Tuesday and was loaned a 68 plate ES300h. Fantastic car and a pleasure to drive. Called into Leamington Spa for the day. Whilst having a late lunch, I was called and told that the air con condenser was leaking, but not to worry as the warranty company had already been called and gave the ok to replace, and would be ready Wednesday. We have baby sitting duties on a Wednesday involving a late finish, so was told to keep the ES, and please return early Thursday. I always wake early despite being retired, and so arrived just after 8.00 to bright and cheerful staff. 

Paperwork all ready and explained and I paid taking advantage of the LOC discount card. ISF sitting gleaming by the door, and so off home.

The experience of purchasing and having the car serviced with them has all been superb. A good Dealer with a great bunch of people. Can't praise them enough.

• Like 2

I've being using lexus Coventry for a few years now and they have always been professional and courteous especially Tom and Ashley.

Coincidentally, my IS-F was in for a service at Coventry at exactly the same time.
Dropped it off at 8am Tuesday. It was possibly in the workshop by the time you got there.

Agree the customer service is excellent. Tom is a great bloke, the team really go the extra mile. When they do make mistakes they are always quick to rectify them and generously reimburse their customers in anyway they can. I got a tin of Lexus sweets left on my passenger seat this time! My family and I have been buying and servicing cars for over 10 years with them now, and quite happy to continue doing so for the foreseeable future. Luckily I work right around the corner from them, so very convenient for me too.

• Like 1

Hi Toothy. Yes, they mentioned you were in, saying they were having an 'F' day, with mine, yours and an RCF in as well. As you say, very good people.

Just had my MOT at Lexus Derby and got an excellent customer service experience, no sweets on my passenger seat though, although they delivered her back home to me as I couldn't get back into town and I was impressed with that.   Its good to see so many getting such great comments. The details of the MOT failure are another storey for another time mind you!  

• 5 months later...