Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not in any doubt!

Stompe

Indeed. But still the motoring press hates them; says alot about the motoring press who only have eyes/praise for all things Germanic ('cause they're paid by them to be biased #fakenews). 

This forum helped me choose my CT. All professional reviews were awful until I read the real (owners') reviews. 

Every year Lexus win the owners' awards. It's only these polls that count. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 9:01 AM, Stompe said:

Totally agree Madjam, Still say they should fit indicators to BMWs 😀

and a driver software update to make them courteous.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 200h said:

and a driver software update to make them courteous.

An idiot is an idiot irrespective of the vehicle being chosen by the idiot. Changing vehicle from Lexus to BMW is possible without the loss of intelligence or manners. I pass a genuine idiot nearly every time I go to work, he rides his bicycle on the road instead of the adjacent cycle path, he swerves to avoid the road drains  and pot holes whereas the cycle path has no such obstacles. I guess that one day I shall stop encountering this individual... possibly due to some unfortunate individual running into him, I wonder what car he leaves at home. Whatever it is , it doesn't prevent him from being an idiot whether its a Toyota derivative or a BMW!

On 5/17/2019 at 8:21 AM, MadJam250 said:

Indeed. But still the motoring press hates them; says alot about the motoring press who only have eyes/praise for all things Germanic ('cause they're paid by them to be biased #fakenews). 

This forum helped me choose my CT. All professional reviews were awful until I read the real (owners') reviews. 

Every year Lexus win the owners' awards. It's only these polls that count. 

I would definitely agree that user reviews on forums are more reliable and you get a certain honesty that you wouldn't find anywhere else. However I wouldn't outright dismiss professional reviews and reviews from magazines etc as it's good to get some quality technical info