Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does anyone know the correct wiper blade sizes for a 2007 is250? I'm looking on eurocarparts and different brands have different size options which is confusing. But I'm looking at the denso ones and for the left it gives me 20" option only and for the right it gives me option of 22 or 24". Which is the correct one?

Thanks. Which brand did you go with? Previously I put some Michelin ones on but I just don't like how from inside the car you can see the metal frame. It doesn't look as nice and hidden as the OEM ones do.

10 minutes ago, Verbout said:

Denso from ECP everyday of the week, get a spare pair when they're on offer.

They have the correct plastic shrouding.

Me too. I bought Denso ones from ECP a few weeks ago, £18 the pair and direct fit with no fiddly adapters.

3 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

Me too. I bought Denso ones from ECP a few weeks ago, £18 the pair and direct fit with no fiddly adapters.

Any chance you can show me a close up pic of it where the arm connects to the blade? I think in the OEM ones the fitting is hidden 

5 minutes ago, james250 said:

Any chance you can show me a close up pic of it where the arm connects to the blade? I think in the OEM ones the fitting is hidden 

Does this help?

IMG_20190517_101036896.jpg

IMG_20190517_101017295_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

Does this help?

Perfect thanks. that looks clean and fits nicely like OEM. my current Michelin ones are ugly lol. Are these the Denso Hybrid Blades that are advertised on ECP?  

Hi the Denso blades sold by ECP are a direct replacement for the originals and fit perfectly  The part numbers on the box are.                 1 off DUR -050R  500 m/m. and 1 off DUR -055R. 550m/m  Hybrid Blade

Dave

27 minutes ago, james250 said:

Perfect thanks. that looks clean and fits nicely like OEM. my current Michelin ones are ugly lol. Are these the Denso Hybrid Blades that are advertised on ECP?  

Denso, yes.

Interestingly the Denso fitting has WD-40 stamped on it. Not sure if it means use some or just coincidence but a little squirt helps it slip in.

Thanks. Which brand did you go with? Previously I put some Michelin ones on but I just don't like how from inside the car you can see the metal frame. It doesn't look as nice and hidden as the OEM ones do.
Denso ones. Got them dispite the car going soon. At least the new owner will have decent blades on dispite them probably not caring.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nope - just click 'em on and away you go.

Re Denso - Denso are to Japanese cars what Lucas (King of Darkness) was to British cars. But most of you are probably too young to remember!

Denso are what Lexus and most other Japanese makers fit for electrical and some other items.

Sent from my PSP7551DUO using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...