Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey Guys,

I am loving my Lexus IS (first ever Lexus) and loving my first few months of ownership.

I made a video of my car if anyone wants to give it a watch 🙂

• Like 2

I have the same car in Sonic White with Sandstone Leather - it's an amazing vehicle, not perfect, but amazing anyway 🙂

• Like 1

Thomas very nice! Congratulations!

I was wondering how black color will look with smoked wheels color and I like it, I was thinking to refurb at some point my alloy wheels and may be change the color from standard silver to similar to yours. 

Do you know the name of the color on your wheels by any chance?

Thank you and enjoy!

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 12:50 PM, Shada said:

Very nice. Best of luck with it. Is front fog lights available on models with led headlights?

I don't actually know??

16 hours ago, JulesO said:

I have the same car in Sonic White with Sandstone Leather - it's an amazing vehicle, not perfect, but amazing anyway 🙂

Oh really! Go us haha! Yeah its a decent well rounded car!

3 hours ago, Vlady said:

Thomas very nice! Congratulations!

I was wondering how black color will look with smoked wheels color and I like it, I was thinking to refurb at some point my alloy wheels and may be change the color from standard silver to similar to yours. 

Do you know the name of the color on your wheels by any chance?

Thank you and enjoy!

Hey man,

Thank you! Yeah it looks nice, wheels are nice! I actually don't and I had a look on the Lexus website and it doesn't even say there! They are diamond cut by the looks of things.

Sorry I can't help on wheel colour 😞

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 4:03 PM, ThomasD94 said:

Stunning! Prefer your rims!

Thanks - they are the 18" Premium Pack ones that used to be on the Premier grade 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the very informative video and associated posts guys. I am edging closer to ordering one of these with the premier pack. Can anyone advise the real life MPG please. I know 44mpg is mentioned in the video but that doesnt state the type of driving. I will mostly be on motorways so if anyone has that info to hand I'd be grateful. 

Thanks in advance!

Todd