Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Clear Fog Rear Lights - For The Altezza /is200

jdmparts_guru

I received one set of clear rear fog lights from my supplier and want to poll how many people are interested for a GB.

These are good quality lights, made in Taiwan, and come complete with bulbs.

Not sure yet how much I am going to sell these for...

... but you can trust that the prices will be attractive. Non-gold member who are interested, you better join now :lol:

post-9-1077900823.jpg

haha you took the wind out of my sails

I was in conversations with someone in the states to send over 10 sets but no doubt you will be able to get them cheaper!

I am a deffo as long as they arent a silly price mate :D

Cheers

Dunk

PS

Any chance of silver bulbs which light red? :whistling:

These lights come with the shown bulbs, but I can check if I can get the silver bulbs as an option.

Since I never really checked the prices for these bulbs, can someone give me the market prices for these  :P

Well I'm not too sure on the price for the bulbs alone, but the kit you are selling (2 Lamps & 2 Bulbs) have just cost me $38.50 which is about £25 from lextasy.com plus tons of cash to ship them, nearly the same again I think.

Sorry to be :offtopic: but can you get the blue interior light bulbs too. Front and rear?

PS

Any chance of silver bulbs which light red? :whistling:

If you are worried about the bulbs showing up red, believe me they don't. They are a VERY dark red and they hardly show up at all when they are inside the lamp. I'll try to post some pics if I can get the camera to work. :P

PS

Any chance of silver bulbs which light red?  :whistling:

If you are worried about the bulbs showing up red, believe me they don't. They are a VERY dark red and they hardly show up at all when they are inside the lamp. I'll try to post some pics if I can get the camera to work. :P

Are these lamps the same as the LS430 clear side repeaters?

Which have a cover inside to hide the colour of the bulb.

If the price is right I could be interested :)

Well I'm not too sure on the price for the bulbs alone, but the kit you are selling (2 Lamps & 2 Bulbs) have just cost me $38.50 which is about £25 from lextasy.com plus tons of cash to ship them, nearly the same again I think.

I ordered 3 set at 3 different times on eBay and it was $22 for the kit + $16 for 10 day shipping each time

• 3 months later...