Hi

I'm selling my Lexus ls430. I haven't had it long but I miss the Ls400 hence why I'm selling it. 

It's a 2004 facelift model. Black in colour, 114000 miles, mot until June 2020, cambelt replaced at 87000 miles, it was last serviced just before I got it in March..it has custom made orange leather mats, vip table in front and tv screens that I don't know how to work. The previous owner ordered gold lexus badges but instead Toyota Celsior badges arrived, I must say they do suit the car. The car drives very nice indeed, everything works apart from the front cigarette lighter, I don't smoke so I don't need it. It has Bluetooth for phone and music. She cleans up very very nice.

Bad points, couple of marks here and there, typical rust on the front doors but they not very noticble until you get very close. 

£5000 ono

received_375928279913786.jpeg

received_599621493822091.jpeg

received_2395446090506274.jpeg

received_275619693297993.jpeg

received_2224403154485718.jpeg

received_344398636363356.jpeg

• Like 1

'Typical rust'? Is it a Merc in drag?

The ls430 does suffer from rust issues on the both front doors as in the photo, not sure why this happens though, but it does. 

Any offers? 

No - it's an LS430, that's what they do... the amount of cheap ones I've seen on Autotrader that are doing exactly that by centre trim line...

If I were to buy one, I'd be stripping the doors and sill covers and inspecting for rust as first order of business.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Still for sale. Or swap for gs430 or an ls400