Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Having got back yesterday from our Austrian trip I discovered, as expected, that my Celsior is limited to 112mph. That's fine, but I also discovered my cruise control is limited to 65mph!  So if anyone knows how/if cruise can be changed it would be very helpful.  That aside the car performed perfectly with silence and supreme comfort and amazing MPG.  I also discovered the importance of having ALL documents with me after being stopped by the German police in an unmarked car. They seemed sooo disappointed!

IMG_20190523_141220143_HDR.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The-Acre said:

stopped by the German police in an unmarked car.

but we do have them here too, but just UK police

I was often stopped in France, Spain, Portugal and Italy in times past on my travels ........  mainly coz they had never seen such a rare car like my Ls400 ...........  even rarer than on UK roads :whistling:

Malc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malc said:

but we do have them here too, but just UK police

I was often stopped in France, Spain, Portugal and Italy in times past on my travels ........  mainly coz they had never seen such a rare car like my Ls400 ...........  even rarer than on UK roads :whistling:

Malc

It annoyed me the way they got me to park beside them and then moved their car behind mine so I couldn't escape!  That and the way they had no sense of humour whatsoever.  Only 4 other Lexus cars spotted during the whole trip, an LC500, a CT, an RX and something else that looked like every other car on the road! 

41 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

they had no sense of humour whatsoever. 

OMG brothers to Juncker and Tusk maybe :zorro:

Malc

Mine was delimited when I bought it having been done after importation, the cruise control was sorted by cutting a link inside the cruise ECU. Same with the rear fog lights done professionally with a relay using the 2 inner cluster tails lights and dual filament bulbs so no “Look I’m an import” retrofitted fog light attached to the lower bumper.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Chasdad said:

I think my elgrand was limited with the cruise on. I dont think my crown has cruise. Ill know in about 8 weeks

I'm looking forward to lots of photos!  Does it have many parts from any UK spec Toyotas/Lexus?

I think it shares some suspension components with an is 200/300. 

Not sure on anything else. Ive had some pics sent today. Pretty stock barring the wheels and seat covers

20190606_183656.jpg

20190606_224405.jpg

20190606_224343.jpg

20190606_224802.jpg

Theyre seat covers. The ls ones are bigger to i think. Will be an interesting comparison. 

Im a bit gutted though as a lovely ls400 went through last night but ive soent my money on the crown 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links