Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can Anybody Reccomend A Garage/mechanic

Aston

i would suggest that you explore the possibilities of using a toyota dealer ,prices etc ,before putting it in the hands of an unknown quantity.

i use bill allen (toyota )in cheltenham and get excelent service from them especially spare parts , servicing not cheap but well done and trustworthy .they also have a couple of lexus trained mechanics.

www.smiffies-soarer-sanctuary.com

Bit of a drive from Oxfordshire but worth it. Powerhouse are expensive.

Toyota dealer? You must be having a laugh most of them if not all will tell you to *****. (Do you really want someone touching your pride and joy who don't know what they're doing)

i can assure you that the toyota dealer in cheltenham knows as much about soarers as any other reputable soarer repairer , and spare part aquisition is second to none ,i would say that you may have had a run in with a rather appathetic dealer,but i think "most" is a bit strong .

i feel happier going to a dealer when needed , knowing that a toyota /lexus trained mechanic is looking after the car and not some kid learning the trade in a back street garage

the soarer mechanics especially on the V8 are not so different from the ls 400

some of the electrics are peculiar to the soarer but a good auto electrician can trace most faults and replace if not able to repair ,this goes for most things from run of the mill brake pad replacement (which i do myself )to replacing a cylinder head gasket , after all the engine works the same as any car there is just more of it , not rocket science just good mechanics, most problems can be solved if its gone about logicly.