Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rcf sold by colour

Hmmm interesting website, but appears to also include second hand sales which kind of distorts the data.

I looked up the Toyota Supra and it shows those being sold after 2002 when manufacturing stopped. 

Interesting as I wondered about finding out how many in my colour.

Might it actually be based on cars registered in the UK, rather than sold, and the 2016 ISF was a later import and registered in the UK in 2016 ??

That aside I'm prepared to believe I have one of only 8 2009 White ISF on the road.  In fact one of 7 as one was written off earlier this year.

My IS300 Sportcross in Grey (which is a more blue grey to be honest) is seemingly 1 or only 2.  :ohmy:  and explains why I have never seen another one in the same colour.  Must remember that for the add when I sell it.

Its only based on initial sales data
https://carcolours.co.uk/data/
So the accuracy of that data seems a little suspect (it has an ISF sold in 2016 for example)
Yes, it taken from dvla of course but with a bit of mental adjustment applied it might help understand the rough spread of colours?

Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk