Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kids With Bricks!

Nodstar

Yesterday was a sad day.. :crybaby: I'd just got out of my car and got some gear out of the boot and whilst I was walking away I heard a bang.. As I turned round I saw two kids next to my car and my wing indicator lense was dangling!!!!! After much shouting and nearly strangling I got the gist that these two had had a stone thrown at them.. Yes you've guessed.. It missed :ohmy: But it didn't miss my o/s wing.. It's not a big dent but it's there and it's gonna need painting :angry: They told me the name of the kid that threw the stone and I set off upto his house to sort it out.. On the way I saw a policecar and it stopped when I flashed it and after I explained what had happened the policeman went with me to the house where I thought I was going to get it sorted... This next sentence is from a father of three.. The first two have left school and both been inside.. You'd think he would have learned to control them by now but here goes.."What do you expect me to do about it? I ain't got no :tsktsk: money have I? Take me to court if you want I'm on benefits.. Now :tsktsk:off!!!!!" The nice policeman told me to take my revenge in about six months... My Lovely daughter got some back today.. She's fifteen and came home from school and told me that the kid now has bruises.. Wish I could do the same to his father but I'll lose My Taxi License... Thanks for letting me get this off my chest :sick:

Hi sorry to here about the damage to your motor.Its the same down my street the parents dont give a **** about where there kids are or what there doing,seems as though as long as they arent giving their perents problems they dont care.I dont mean to sound sick but it was nice and quiet down our road for a month or so last year because there was some perv driving around by the local school trying to pick up kids,yea sick but while he was about the parents kept the kids under control and kept a eye on them and out of trouble.After afew weeks it was back to normal when i think they caught the bloke.Seems like if you goto work for a living you value the things you have,if its all given to people on free hand outs things mean nothing to them.I got a bloke in our steet a job afew years ago were i was working at the time,after 2 weeks he jacked the job in,said he was only £15 better by working.He went back on the dole and started working on the side again.(sorry there i go again going off on one)

sorry to haer that nod mate,a kid who use yo live in my close once walked the full length of my car,bonnet to boot,so i dragged his father up the road and told him if his kid does it again i`m gonna jump on his car,never happened again,and theyve moved,thank ***

when i was 19 i saw a lad of about 15 put a key down my mums car late at night .. i went out to get the kid I grabbed him as i was oing to call the police but his old man came round the corner(they had both been down the pub) his old man was ahead of him and heard me grab him.. Basically the old man stormed me and it turned into a full blown scrap the guy threw me into a wall and i dislocated my shoulder.. With one arm out of use i kicked the guy as hard as i could in the crown jewels and he went down like a sack of spuds just as the police turned up. I went off to hospital to have my shoulder popped back in .. the next day the police came round and wanted me to go to court as they wanted to get this guy done as he had got away with asslault b4.. so we went to court and the guy was given 12mths probation that was it..

anyway dark alleys and late night on his regular root back from the pub got him in trouble..well it got him 2 days in hospital actually... :whistling: that was better than 12 mths probation..

when i was 19 i saw a lad of about 15 put a key down my mums car late at night .. i went out to get the kid I grabbed him as i was oing to call the police but his old man came round the corner(they had both been down the pub) his old man was ahead of him and heard me grab him.. Basically the old man stormed me and it turned into a full blown scrap the guy threw me into a wall and i dislocated my shoulder.. With one arm out of use i kicked the guy as hard as i could in the crown jewels and he went down like a sack of spuds just as the police turned up. I went off to hospital to have my shoulder popped back in .. the next day the police came round and wanted me to go to court as they wanted to get this guy done as he had got away with asslault b4.. so we went to court and the guy was given 12mths probation that was it..

anyway dark alleys and late night on his regular root back from the pub got him in trouble..well it got him 2 days in hospital actually... :whistling: that was better than 12 mths probation..

I love story's with happy endings :D

I am sorry to read about your problems.

I have to say it's not the kids who are at fault here it's the parents, if the kids know they will get away with it then they will carry on. Why can't the police do more to help?

Not all children are the same!

I have to say it's not the kids who are at fault here it's the parents, if the kids know they will get away with it then they will carry on. Why can't the police do more to help?

i agree,my kids wouldnt do things like that and if the ever did i will sort the kids out not ignore it,kids eh,hard work or what.for people out there that havnt got kids until you have them you wont beleive what they are like to fetch up. :crybaby:

Thanks Maria.. and here here about all kids not being the same..I just hope that this one now learns after getting slapped every day from now till July :whistling:

sorry to haer that nod mate,a kid who use yo live in my close once walked the full length of my car,bonnet to boot,so i dragged his father up the road and told him if his kid does it again i`m gonna jump on his car,never happened again,and theyve moved,thank ***

Thanks Dave.. My kids wouldn't do it either... I hope... And like you, if they did I would make sure they knew not to do it again.. ;)

Kids will always be Kids.....  :unsure:

send us your address and I'll get the lovely little boy to come round and give your motor a proper polish :whistling::whistling::lol:

yeh lets send all the bad kids round to steves to clean his lex,i could imagine what he would do,what do you say steve :lol: