Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs f battery.

Just got back to car park at Manchester airport. Car been sat for 1 week but not enough juice in Battery to turn it over. Waiting for lexus assist. Interestingly car sits at home for up to 10 days without starting and not an issue. Any thoughts.

Eventually eith the aid if a booster and a bit of a reset with the key we were on our way 2 hours later. Mechanic said alarm had probably been going off. Lots of heavy machinery nearby could have vibrates the car. Car absolutely covered in muck and sand from nearby building work. 

On a separate note it's been a while since using Manchester airport.  Be prepared for the most ridiculous automated passport control system on arrival in T2 this summer.

Left my GSF for a week while i was on holiday. Battery got too weak to start and like you had to call Lexus Assist. Have no idea why it uses up alot of the Battery power while parked though. So now i always put it trickle charger when i'm away.