Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Illuminated Scuff Plates

O'neill

Just been to collect plates ( very nice ) and parts man said they can be fitted in 1hr, service desk says 3+ hrs.

Don't mind paying 1hr labour but 3hrs+ is a little bit much.

How long does it take and can anybody suggest in the Essex area who's good enough to do it?

Or can anybody suggest how to do it myself.

Hope you can help...

i personaly think £200 is a lot of money considering the technology has been about so long. i mean there is a place called Essex racing. there you can order the same plates with any word you want on the metal part for example "IS200" and they are about £40 come on lexus, you will shift more units if you stop over pricing the small stuff.

Just been to collect plates ( very nice ) and parts man said they can be fitted in 1hr, service desk says 3+ hrs.

How long does it take and can anybody suggest in the Essex area who's good enough to do it?

Hope you can help...

Welcome to the club

they are very easy to fit, there's a Fitting Guide Here

the new type ones are slighty different but the wiring is the same

i personaly think £200 is a lot of money considering the technology has been about so long. i mean there is a place called Essex racing. there you can order the same plates with any word you want on the metal part for example "IS200" and they are about £40 come on lexus, you will shift more units if you stop over pricing the small stuff.

Where can I find som information on the homepage? LINK

Or have I to phone them? :geek:

Hope you can help...

just pop the door lights out and trace the wires back to the fuse boxes in the footwells,dont cut the wires though just bear them back to connect on to.i soldered mine on,then taped up.

Many thanks to brettster for the link.

Just for infomation simon, i paid £178.49 for the fronts and £73.15 for the back + VAT - Gold discount of 15%. Saved £50

Will have a go at fitting them A.S.A.P

Again, thanks

:D :D :D :D

can you post a pic of the rear ones when you can mate.