Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Colour choice

Chammers

Of course I understand that colour is purely down to personal preference, but I just can't make up my mind and need to place an order early this coming week to get a 1st September delivery. I am going for the base model with Levinson and am stuck between Sonic Red with black interior or White with black/rose interior. Any views would be welcomed.

• Like 1

For me it would have to be anything but black interior, the ochre is too much, so rose/black but with Naples Yellow exterior. Sonic Red is equally striking as an exterior but I couldn't do red on red.

Lexus really should offer a simple cream or similar leather to go with the Sonic Red..

I agree with the original post. Sonic red/black inside is fine if a bit "standard" - the Ochre leather is a bit questionnable IMO. Sonic White with Dark Rose is very nice (our NX is in this combo). I also agree that I would have gone for red outside with cream leather if it were available on the LC500. I think it is to do with Japanese taste.

Thanks for your replies. I agree about the ochre and couldn't live with that. Also agree that if they offered a cream interior I would have gone for Sonic Red. In the end I have ordered white with black/rose interior - the saving of £500 on the colour helped a bit 😀

I find black interiors a bit gloomy, especially in a car like the LC. I have driven an LC with a the red interior and it did look great. I'd go for the white/red combination.

Have you taken a look at the Lexus used car webpages? - You can view a variety of colour combinations on there... might help you make your mind up.

Look here.

First on the list is a Red/Black LC, further down you'll find a white/red car...

EDIT: Oops... sorry... only just noticed that my comment came in a bit late. Good decision though 🙂

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links