Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota crown

Chasdad

John, why'd you wish that you'd gone for a saloon? - ah, i now see your later reply (pref boxy shape).

Sorry to hear that the mrs isn't keen on it, might she come round?

On 6/6/2019 at 10:50 AM, Chasdad said:

As there's no crown thread i thought id post on here.

As of thursday im the owner of a very white toyota crown 1jz. No the long wait for it to arrive from japan

Screenshot_20190606-105347_Messenger.jpg

Make sure it has a Japanese coin hidden away somewhere, for good luck.

My Soarer did when I got it, and my RX does!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2019 at 5:32 PM, PCM said:

Ooh, news to me, I'll be on my hands and knees later!

• Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 5:32 PM, PCM said:

True, found my under the rear seat after I dropped a 200 piece socket set down there.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/6/2019 at 10:50 AM, Chasdad said:

As there's no crown thread i thought id post on here.

As of thursday im the owner of a very white toyota crown 1jz. No the long wait for it to arrive from japan

Screenshot_20190606-105347_Messenger.jpg

Very nice m8 real Jap wagon

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi there I'm looking at getting a crown on Saturday hows yours been? This one I'm looking at is very very clean from what I've seen and the RAC inspection I've had done. There might be a weeping seal on the diff and they think its had the doors  repainted down 1 side. There isn't any service history other than the stickers. What you guys think? Cheers 

• 2 months later...

Hi there just found this, I've recently bought a crown athlete and was wondering how yours has been if you still have it. How've you found getting the radio ect swapped out. Look forward to hearing from you cheers

Ash 

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Joey2109 said:

Hey does anyone know any places to buy aftermarket Toyota crown parts? Cheers 

Hi Joe and welcome to the LOC.

Depends on what you need....aftermarket air and oil filters will probably be available but no guarantee of quality.

If you want to stick to OEM try amayama.com.

What parts are you looking for?

so My Toyota crown has air suspension and I’m tossing up between converting to coil overs or keeping the air suspension. From what I’ve found I can get a controller for the air suspension to lower it but I can’t get a bigger compressor to make it air up and down faster. Which is why I’m leaning to go coil overs more. Has anyone done the conversation and if so was it just an easy bolt up.

Surely changing from air to adjustable coil overs will make height changes even slower and more difficult as you would have to physically turn the adjuster rings each time?

• Like 1

Arrr OK I see now, my 2004 Celsior is converted from AS to springs, unfortunately Strutmaster don’t list a kit for the Crown but may be worth an email to them.

If you want adjustable units it may have to be aftermarket only.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links