Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS driver saw accident in Reading?

Are you the GS driver that was behind me (silver IS200) in Reading this evening when a motorcycle collided with the side of my car on the IDR slip road?

Not too bad - paint scrapped off left hand side of car on front bumper.

I was in the right hand lane of a 2 lane slip road. I was blocked by a car from my lane which was trying to change lanes but the light ahead was red so it was stuck half-way. There was a motorbike between the lanes at the side of me. As the car cleared from my side I pulled away and the motorbike must have mistaken my car for a 2CV and tried to pull round the other car in front of me. He caught the side of my car, wobbled, gave me a one finger gesture and rode off. Clearly it was my fault for being in one of the two lanes....I don't think.....:flaming::flaming::flaming:

I guess someone also tried making their own lane on the M4 today (as they usually do). Traffic report said accident involved several cars and a motorbike. Hmmm.....

Got his plate :D police are sending him a notice to prosecute for failing to stop (though not for stupid driving) so I should get his insurance details.

There was a GS directly behind me when it happened so I thought I'd see if it was an existing member, or a new one that saw my sticker. Long shot but worth a try.

Good thought about the video camera - thanks! I'll have a look.

T-cut and a bit of touch up and it wouldn't be so noticeable but worth getting done properly on his insurance.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links