Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Gs300 Series 1 Sport Owner

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

colin is correct

beauty is that i do hardly any miles so the depreciation from now on will be gracefull whilst all the other lower mile cars catch up.

could not help it and had to take a leisurely drive through some country lanes tonight....

i did 130 miles on £15 worth of optimax 3/4 was traveling at highish speeds on motorway and the rest around town

my soarer would do 180 miles and cost £30 on all motorway driving!!! Turbos are juicy!

so... i think i could do 160 miles for £15 on 60 mph motorway driving?? Anyone think so?

What are all you other GS owners getting?

COOL MOTOR Steve,one of them did cross my mind but memorys of old TOPGEAR programs with my old ls400 on there,think one of the reasons i bought the 400 was cos of the 50pence test they did balancing it on the engine when running. :rolleyes: a week on nearly and im very happy with mine :D

i looked around at LS400's... but the prices i was getting them at they all turned out to be a bit ruff... I would love to own a mark III... the GS was a second option.. but I am more happy with this then i thought i was going to be.

Im glad you got what you wanted Steve,i looked at afew and like you said there abit few and far between,i ended up with a 2 owners car a real honest one with all the history.The lady had it up together apart from the body work,which for what i paid for the car can be tidyed up in the near future.its just so quiet and relaxing to drive,and what with my driving ban last year its just so easy to drive slow and to the speed limits. :sleeping:

old motor was exported the Sweden... Point of delivery was Newcastle

new car was 90 miles away and the car that took me to my new motor was the my first lex.. older members would recognise it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links