Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Protection pack for ES

VinnyB

Hi Vinny, I ordered a protection pack at the point of my original order which the dealer paid for and have witnessed the actual mats in an ES.  The front mats are very well designed and the drivers one in particular is shaped in such a way that the foot rest area has the mat covering it.  This was achieved by making the rubber mat very flexible but at the same time the floor area is shaped to catch any water etc because of the raised sides.   The locating points are also reinforced.   The passenger mat and the rear mats are well shaped with similar raised sides  so no rain water or snow  dragged into the footwells soak the carpets.  The carpet mats of course have to be removed in order to use the locating clips.     From what I remember of your car the rear bumper trim was fitted as was the boot floor liner so why didn't your car have the rubber mats too?.

Steve      

Steve

the dealer said they had not been made for ES when i got the car end of Jan so had to wait also i did not get them for rear so i will take this up with dealer was it leeds or the dealer where you ordered your car from that you saw the mats 

vince 

Hi Vince,  I saw the fitted rubber mats in February 2019 at the Leeds showroom in a ES300h with the protection pack fitted.   Rear mats are part of the £400 protection pack. 

Told my car is now late August early Sept but no guarantees.    Told my dealer (Carlisle) if Lexus push back the date for a 4th time I will cancel and consider buying a 19 plate used ES  from the Lexus Network as long as it has a P/Pack and a Premium Pack.

Hope to meet up some time this year.

Steve.