Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quicksilver & Warranty

26 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Unlikely an axle back will add much. It might remove slight restriction. I dont think stock mufflers that restrictive as they use a resonator further a long .

A full system and headers could recover about 50hp lost to the cats.....but that's illegal.

Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk

I had a feeling that would be the case as I read somewhere about the design of the back box system of the standard set up.

Nobody does a 200 cell sports cat for the RCF then.

Update. Spoke to the service manager at Lexus Stockport - he wouldn't give me contact details for the regional manager at TWG "we're not at liberty to give out contact details" but he did confirm that fitment of a rear section aftermarket system would not affect the warranty.

He commented that they see quite a few slightly modified cars, and he's happy to fit the system.

Next step - get it ordered! (I think I'm right in saying that @Big Rat has sold his and @V8ORBUST bought the other used one that was mentioned in the thread above).

Thanks for the input that LED me here...

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@BlueJ If you want to drop me a pm I’d be happy to speak with the MD at Quicksilver Paul is a really genuine guy, no harm in me asking.

🐀

Thanks @Big Rat, I've sent you a PM.