Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Problem with lights is200

Hi well I have a new problem I need help with. I went out in the car last night and I have no lights inside the car no  Dashboard lights  At all is there a  fuse  For  Dashboard lights and gear selector lights aren’t working. If there’s a  fuse what fuse box will it be in left-hand side foot well right hand side foot well or underneath the bonnet if someone could tell me I’d much appreciate it thank you 

Help with my lights in car or the lack of them no dash light not gear  selector  Light. No fan  switch lights just  nothing the problem may be a fused but is it left hand side or right hand side or is it under bonnet help needed please 

I have no idea because I haven't got an IS200 BUT....

The info as to which fuse controls which circuits is usually printed on or inside the lid of each fusebox. Have you looked?

From memory it is a 7.5A labelled panel. I think it is on the passenger side but may be wrong.

Check for damp while you have the panel off. They are renowned for it, usually after a windscreen replacement. With all the bad weather lately you may have some. reseat all the connectors and try to dry off it damp.

If none of these, sometimes the connector comes off the dimmer so check that too.