Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The numbers inside are different. If you put 1D111 - 043G in it comes as a 2010 2011. The shape looks the same, see a lot are also Usa that model. If you can get one

cheap enough give it a go. You may have to alter wiring . 

Not having a go Keith, but if you had linked to eBay properly then our friend would see the item without any problem.

There's a 'chain link' icon in the toolbar above the text box when you're typing a post. If you click on it, it opens a window with two empty fields. You can copy and paste the website URL into the top field and leave the bottom one blank, which will give the following result:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=223267087284&_sacat=0

Or, to make it neater and easier to read, you can still do that but then write something in the bottom field, which will give this result:

or even this result:

Link to eBay item or Link to dome light unit on eBay

The difference is that the ones I've done are clickable links that take you straight to whatever you're expecting to see, rather than just a string of numbers that didn't do anything.

The reason why @Alfalfa can't see anything when he tries to look is that he's not in the UK. I don't know where he's based but item code 223267087284 is obviously not in the database of whichever country's eBay he's looking at - a problem that wouldn't have arisen if it was a clickable hyperlink instead of just a number.

@Alfalfa

As an aside, have you had a look inside your dome light panel? I saw that some versions have a sunglasses holder, but when I took mine apart to fit LED bulbs I discovered that in my 2007 IS250 the <Intrusion Sensor> is in the section which would be the sunglasses holder. I guess it's some kind of volumetric sensor?

Andrew

Map Light.png

No i have not done anything, was only thinking that without compartment was a cheaper solution. I dont knov if its anything inside, is there a button or something on the one you have? I have to check this before baying with sunglascompartment, thanck you for this info. Acording your drawings, is there no screws in the comparment rom to unscrew for removing?

This is what mine looked like inside. The flap has the motion sensor on the underside and it was pretty difficult to prize open.
Presumably, the one that does have the sunglasses compartment, has some kind of latch or clip so it can be opened easily without needing tools.
fba53d4bf009ea7780278478afcae7aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I checked if i had alarm in the car, and i have, so the compartment hole is taken, thanck you all for saving me from baying something i can not use.

plan 2 is to place a jack and switch there to take out 12 V for a dash cam. Hope there wil be a 12v wire with power only with ignithion on.

1 hour ago, Alfalfa said:

I checked if i had alarm in the car, and i have, so the compartment hole is taken, thanck you all for saving me from baying something i can not use.

plan 2 is to place a jack and switch there to take out 12 V for a dash cam. Hope there wil be a 12v wire with power only with ignithion on.

I had much the same thought about dashcam power. I had a poke around the multi plug with a meter when I had it out to do the LED's but couldn't make much sense of it! I eventually settled for unclipping the left side A pillar cover and running my dashcam feed up inside it. Now I have a wiring diagram I may have to revisit the multi plug when I have some spare time.

As an aside I wonder where the sensor is when a sunglasses holder is fitted?  Or is that only in some countries without factory fit alarm?

Andrew

I was a little dissapointed in the beginning and thought why could'nt Lexus put in a sunglass holder in every on, its a luxury car isnt it? But after this treads discovering my thinking is that cars without alarm get sunglass compartment (alarm is an option) but maybe there are versions with both missing.

can i ask you to send me your finding if you do the work with the pins?

Had a think about this on the way to work this morning (and checked when I arrived) and all I can see that is live with the ignition is the gear shift illumination LED, everything else, map, courtesy and mirror lights are all permanently live.

I'm not sure how much current the gear shift illumination line can provide or how it's switched, I shall continue looking.....

Andrew