Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

37 minutes ago, messi said:

I used to have a 2.2 4 wheel steer prelude. It was some thing called a motegi in black with a bodykit and leather interior. It was a nice car.

That's the one I'm after

There used to be a mint red prelude on our road and I used to always admire the immaculate paintwork.

I have just recently noticed a small trader has the same car - hes now breaking it after failing to find a buyer😳

Neither have a good mot history. I'd prefer to spend a little more for one that's in good condition. There's one for nearly £5k on AT...a little too much imo

On 6/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, Mo- said:

Looking forward to picking up some tips and hints here

she looks lovely in Aspen Green ( like mine ) ................  welcome to the Club

use her lots, you will love the drive and all about her, use her, use her, use her, she will reward you for many years to come

Malc

14 hours ago, Malc said:

she looks lovely in Aspen Green ( like mine ) ................  welcome to the Club

use her lots, you will love the drive and all about her, use her, use her, use her, she will reward you for many years to come

Malc

Thanks Malc, will do. It's such a well packaged car and just so comfy. 

Nice looking LS 400, how many miles has she got on the clock. ?

You buy an LS for quality the Prelude for other equally valid reasons. Enjoy it.

Thanks all. It's done around 120k miles. It's very clean both inside and outside. I will be doing a full interior valet to clean and protect the leathers so will be good for another 20 years!!

On 6/20/2019 at 8:44 PM, Wisemonkey said:

Nice looking LS 400, how many miles has she got on the clock. ?

You buy an LS for quality the Prelude for other equally valid reasons. Enjoy it.

The prelude would be for the crazy vtec engine and 4 wheel steering.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 11:16 AM, DanD said:

Looks good.

I can never make my mind up as to whether these wheels look great and enhance the car's looks (they certainly are easy to clean!) or whether they look like clip-on wheel covers.

(No offense meant!)

I know what you mean . Mine was also severely corroded. 
A bit strange with very very corroded OEM rims and a spotless car. I like more open rims so you can see the calipers
I am sure OP will like the car.