Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

You fitted a GTHAUS too? Cool 😎 Any videos of it? 😁😋

Being fitted today... no idea if it’s a simple job or not, have the wireless remote too, left it with a reputable workshop for the install. SUS mid pipe and Titanium rear section 🤤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also hate to be the bearer of bad news but the weather looks 🌧 for Sunday (same as last year 🙄)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Being fitted today... no idea if it’s a simple job or not, have the wireless remote too, left it with a reputable workshop for the install. SUS mid pipe and Titanium rear section 🤤

It’s pretty straightforward to fit, the wiring for the valves will be a bit tricky to do, though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Also hate to be the bearer of bad news but the weather looks 🌧 for Sunday (same as last year 🙄)

We will be fine, the cars will look better all wer 🥴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Also hate to be the bearer of bad news but the weather looks 🌧 for Sunday (same as last year 🙄)

I've just seen that too. But as someone who relies on having decent forecasts one of my weather apps is still saying dry. Overall our UK weather forecasts are mostly inaccurate and crap

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be ok to agree to meet on the very first row of parking spaces as you come into the services, so basically a left and then left again as you enter? Easy to spot others as you come in. I'll most likely be there from like 8/8:15 as I'll probs grab a hot/ cold drink (weather dependent) 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Would it be ok to agree to meet on the very first row of parking spaces as you come into the services, so basically a left and then left again as you enter? Easy to spot others as you come in. I'll most likely be there from like 8/8:15 as I'll probs grab a hot/ cold drink (weather dependent) 🙂

Sounds a good plan, hopefully the weather is going to behave for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure when I will leave from home. If I leave late I will meet you at Beaulieu.  

We should do a Whatsapp chat group, easier to communicate. 

If you like the idea, my no is 07497788629

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

I am not sure when I will leave from home. If I leave late I will meet you at Beaulieu.  

We should do a Whatsapp chat group, easier to communicate. 

If you like the idea, my no is 07497788629

I guess if we plan to leave the services at about 9 to 9.30 maybe, anyone who arrives later from what I've read doesn't have a problem because on the ticket it says entry is from 8.30 am until 3 pm.

It sounds like we may have quite a loud convoy.

I don't have a WhatsApp account is it as crappy as Facebook?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Look forward to hearing that in the flesh so to speak, I don't think video sound clips cover a good enough frequency range or at least crappy computer speakers to replicate the sound properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a photo of our arrival at the pitch. Great day and nice to meet up with many members.

Those GT Haus exhausts look so good particular on the GSF with titanium tips but the sound is outrageously loud.

IMG_0270.JPG

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was really nice meeting you guys today. Here are a couple of photos I did today 

 

FB6DCD6E-1995-4E9E-94E6-2BCFE1DC3AFE.jpeg

FA84466B-3902-4D27-8002-A1E647F17F90.jpeg

3032314D-47C9-471D-A65B-8D4EBDD08B9D.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And a short video 😎

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's really great! Fantastic to meet all the other cars and owners. We had a great day (especially compared to last year)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SCB said:

That's really great! Fantastic to meet all the other cars and owners. We had a great day (especially compared to last year)

I agree weather did help, did anyone else hear Cezar B leaving? he must have set off half a dozen car alarms on his way out.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was great going down to Beaulieu with other Lexus F members on here. Nice to finally meet other members and good to see David again. There were 2 RCFs, 3 ISFs and believe it or not 4 GSFs on site 😁 Cezar and Kieran definitely lead the pack with their insane GTHaus bazookas. Davids red RCF got quite abit of attention while it was there with the aftermarket wheels on they look stunning and the super clean paint made the state of mine a shame 😂

20190728_162222-01.jpeg

20190728_124437-01-01.jpeg

20190728_203818.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, not much to add in the way of photos that haven't been posted already, other than to say welcome to our 6 cylinder friend that joined in the afternoon - perhaps a Lexus group (all models) could be on the cards next year?

It was a fun day, great to meet fellow F owners and see the exotic machinery across the whole site - I hadn't realised there are so many Civic Type Rs in the country!

 

2019-07-28 11.22.20.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies but I took very few photos of our F's, I took a quick few on arrival. Apologies to those not in the photo, I was admiring the 'Red, White, Blue' dynamic in the sunshine!!!IMG_6295.thumb.jpeg.0f7c6faeb83d81b75e3de3f6d4456e14.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2019 at 10:02 PM, Ashrez said:

It was great going down to Beaulieu with other Lexus F members on here. Nice to finally meet other members and good to see David again. There were 2 RCFs, 3 ISFs and believe it or not 4 GSFs on site 😁 Cezar and Kieran definitely lead the pack with their insane GTHaus bazookas. Davids red RCF got quite abit of attention while it was there with the aftermarket wheels on they look stunning and the super clean paint made the state of mine a shame 😂

20190728_162222-01.jpeg

20190728_124437-01-01.jpeg

20190728_203818.jpg

Nice to meet up with you again, although no Wagyu burgers on the menu this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Apologies but I took very few photos of our F's, I took a quick few on arrival. Apologies to those not in the photo, I was admiring the 'Red, White, Blue' dynamic in the sunshine!!!IMG_6295.thumb.jpeg.0f7c6faeb83d81b75e3de3f6d4456e14.jpeg

Your exhaust looks and sounds exceptional, nice to meet you and your father. I came back to discover you had left, didn't hear you leave either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B1RMA said:

Your exhaust looks and sounds exceptional, nice to meet you and your father. I came back to discover you had left, didn't hear you leave either.

Good to put a face to a name with all those I met. Had prior engagements in the afternoon so was a short lived morning in the sun. I’ll always be up for anything in the future! My leave was mild mannered, other than a quick rev for a young boy filming 😂. I’ll be sure to capture some better clips of the exhaust for all the enjoy 😜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Club Hybrid Poll

  • 481 Hybrid Reliability

    1. 1. If you were to consider buying a Hybrid model over 5 years old, would you be worried about the reliability of the Hybrid system?


      • Not really as Hybrid systems are always reliable
      • Not if it had a Manufacturers Warranty on the Hybrid system
      • I would not buy a Hybrid model over 5 years old