Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Simply Japanese 2019

35 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

You fitted a GTHAUS too? Cool 😎 Any videos of it? 😁😋

Being fitted today... no idea if it’s a simple job or not, have the wireless remote too, left it with a reputable workshop for the install. SUS mid pipe and Titanium rear section 🤤

11 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Being fitted today... no idea if it’s a simple job or not, have the wireless remote too, left it with a reputable workshop for the install. SUS mid pipe and Titanium rear section 🤤

It’s pretty straightforward to fit, the wiring for the valves will be a bit tricky to do, though 

11 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Also hate to be the bearer of bad news but the weather looks 🌧 for Sunday (same as last year 🙄)

We will be fine, the cars will look better all wer 🥴

36 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Also hate to be the bearer of bad news but the weather looks 🌧 for Sunday (same as last year 🙄)

I've just seen that too. But as someone who relies on having decent forecasts one of my weather apps is still saying dry. Overall our UK weather forecasts are mostly inaccurate and crap

• Haha 1

Would it be ok to agree to meet on the very first row of parking spaces as you come into the services, so basically a left and then left again as you enter? Easy to spot others as you come in. I'll most likely be there from like 8/8:15 as I'll probs grab a hot/ cold drink (weather dependent) 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Would it be ok to agree to meet on the very first row of parking spaces as you come into the services, so basically a left and then left again as you enter? Easy to spot others as you come in. I'll most likely be there from like 8/8:15 as I'll probs grab a hot/ cold drink (weather dependent) 🙂

Sounds a good plan, hopefully the weather is going to behave for us.

I am not sure when I will leave from home. If I leave late I will meet you at Beaulieu.  

We should do a Whatsapp chat group, easier to communicate. 

If you like the idea, my no is 07497788629

25 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

I am not sure when I will leave from home. If I leave late I will meet you at Beaulieu.  

We should do a Whatsapp chat group, easier to communicate. 

If you like the idea, my no is 07497788629

I guess if we plan to leave the services at about 9 to 9.30 maybe, anyone who arrives later from what I've read doesn't have a problem because on the ticket it says entry is from 8.30 am until 3 pm.

It sounds like we may have quite a loud convoy.

I don't have a WhatsApp account is it as crappy as Facebook?

26 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Look forward to hearing that in the flesh so to speak, I don't think video sound clips cover a good enough frequency range or at least crappy computer speakers to replicate the sound properly.

Here's a photo of our arrival at the pitch. Great day and nice to meet up with many members.

Those GT Haus exhausts look so good particular on the GSF with titanium tips but the sound is outrageously loud.

IMG_0270.JPG

• Like 5

That's really great! Fantastic to meet all the other cars and owners. We had a great day (especially compared to last year)

14 minutes ago, SCB said:

That's really great! Fantastic to meet all the other cars and owners. We had a great day (especially compared to last year)

I agree weather did help, did anyone else hear Cezar B leaving? he must have set off half a dozen car alarms on his way out.

• Haha 2

It was great going down to Beaulieu with other Lexus F members on here. Nice to finally meet other members and good to see David again. There were 2 RCFs, 3 ISFs and believe it or not 4 GSFs on site 😁 Cezar and Kieran definitely lead the pack with their insane GTHaus bazookas. Davids red RCF got quite abit of attention while it was there with the aftermarket wheels on they look stunning and the super clean paint made the state of mine a shame 😂

20190728_162222-01.jpeg

20190728_124437-01-01.jpeg

20190728_203818.jpg

• Like 5

Hi guys, not much to add in the way of photos that haven't been posted already, other than to say welcome to our 6 cylinder friend that joined in the afternoon - perhaps a Lexus group (all models) could be on the cards next year?

It was a fun day, great to meet fellow F owners and see the exotic machinery across the whole site - I hadn't realised there are so many Civic Type Rs in the country!

2019-07-28 11.22.20.jpg

On 7/28/2019 at 10:02 PM, Ashrez said:

It was great going down to Beaulieu with other Lexus F members on here. Nice to finally meet other members and good to see David again. There were 2 RCFs, 3 ISFs and believe it or not 4 GSFs on site 😁 Cezar and Kieran definitely lead the pack with their insane GTHaus bazookas. Davids red RCF got quite abit of attention while it was there with the aftermarket wheels on they look stunning and the super clean paint made the state of mine a shame 😂

20190728_162222-01.jpeg

20190728_124437-01-01.jpeg

20190728_203818.jpg

Nice to meet up with you again, although no Wagyu burgers on the menu this time.

28 minutes ago, hockeyedwards said:

Apologies but I took very few photos of our F's, I took a quick few on arrival. Apologies to those not in the photo, I was admiring the 'Red, White, Blue' dynamic in the sunshine!!!IMG_6295.thumb.jpeg.0f7c6faeb83d81b75e3de3f6d4456e14.jpeg

Your exhaust looks and sounds exceptional, nice to meet you and your father. I came back to discover you had left, didn't hear you leave either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B1RMA said:

Your exhaust looks and sounds exceptional, nice to meet you and your father. I came back to discover you had left, didn't hear you leave either.

Good to put a face to a name with all those I met. Had prior engagements in the afternoon so was a short lived morning in the sun. I’ll always be up for anything in the future! My leave was mild mannered, other than a quick rev for a young boy filming 😂. I’ll be sure to capture some better clips of the exhaust for all the enjoy 😜

• Like 1