Posted (edited)

hi there.  I've had my new shape 2016 450h for a few months.  Over some rough roads there is a rattle from either the infotainment screen and/or the cup holders.  It is still within warranty so I'll ask for Lexus to have a look.   Anyone else got similar problems?  It has 20" wheels adn was wondering if changing to the 18" wheels with 65 profile tyres might do the job.

cheers

Edited by lk123
remove some text

Changing to 18 inch wheels will massively soften the ride, but, whilst it’s under warranty you may as well take it in to get it sorted.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lk123 said:

hi there.  I've had my new shape 2016 450h for a few months.  Over some rough roads there is a rattle from either the infotainment screen and/or the cup holders.  It is still within warranty so I'll ask for Lexus to have a look.   Anyone else got similar problems?  It has 20" wheels adn was wondering if changing to the 18" wheels with 65 profile tyres might do the job.

cheers

I agree with tayaste Get the car into the dealer under warranty rather than spend a fortune on wheels which might not fix the problem . Don't forget that if you do intend to change the wheel size you will need to inform your insurance company. Please keep us updated.