Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Vossen wheels have arrived in the UK

I'm going up to Birmingham Wednesday to have my new Vossen flow forged wheels and PSS4's fitted. Looking forward to seeing how these 10 spoke satin bronze wheels look as I've gone for a concave design both front and back, expect loads of photo's

• Like 5

1 hour ago, d3ron said:

Where in Brum you going?

Prestige Wheel Centre have a depot near the old Showcase Cinema site. I've set my sat nav for the postcode should be there at midday hopefully

8 hours ago, Martin F said:

Look forward to seeing the pics as I reckon they will compliment the red well :cool:

Thanks, yes I've trawled through all the wheel photos on the topic from the USA based forum and decided the wheel colour and car colour combo was to my liking. Next step will be deciding which colour for the callipers I've already decided to put brembo stickers on them as part of the work it's finding a colour I like, might go for dark silver with black letters.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, B1RMA said:

Prestige Wheel Centre have a depot near the old Showcase Cinema site. I've set my sat nav for the postcode should be there at midday hopefully

Oh, not too far from where I work, if a blue ISF pulls up it's me!

21 minutes ago, d3ron said:

Oh, not too far from where I work, if a blue ISF pulls up it's me!

Excellent I'm going to be there from midday on traffic permitting.

9 hours ago, d3ron said:

How did it go? I didn't end up getting out of my meeting until 4. 

It's today I'm going up, it is Wednesday isn't it?

It was nice to meet up with Deron today at Prestige Wheels.

Here is a photo of them, it was a bit dull and overcast but as soon as the sun comes out I'll post some more.

I am really pleased with them, they are of superb quality and I love the way they 'step up' at the back giving the impression the discs are larger than they appear.

I'd like to thank Delroy at Prestige Wheels for guiding me through the process of buying so that I got a concave design on the front as well as the rear that makes it look so much better. The Michelin Pilot Sports 4s's are pretty damn good too. I took it easy for 100 miles then had a chance to try them on the twisty bits no complaints from me. Whats more I haven't ruined the ride on normal setting I don't think there is any difference.

IMG_0415.jpg

• Like 12

7 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

Usually bronze is a colour I would run away from, but credit where it’s due, with the red paint it looks mint! 

Indeed my black RX7 had matt bronze Wedsport wheels and I always liked the look, it has to be satin/matt bronze otherwise it may look a bit 'pimp my ride' and be mistaken for gold.

This time I trawled the internet to find red RCf's with bronze wheels, luckily our fellow USA based owners on their forum seem to like aftermarket wheels more than we do plus there seems to be a lot more cars there so choosing the right wheels was a bit easier.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ashrez said:

They look fantastic @B1RMA David. I think the red paint and bronze wheel matches really well and spot on with going with concave wheels 👍 Hope to see it in person soon.

Thanks, Delroy at Prestige Wheels was really helpful in ordering the wheels because I wanted the front wheels to near match the rears with the concave angle.

On 6/19/2019 at 6:22 PM, B1RMA said:

Thanks, I adjusted the contrast on the photo to show the wheels a little better.

here are a couple of close ups.

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

Wheels look fantastic 👍🏻

30 minutes ago, DAW said:

Wheels look fantastic 👍🏻

Thanks, I've decided the wheel arches are too big, I know lowering it would help but with AVS the warranty could be a problem.

Plus the wheels protrude very slightly so the extensions/lips would possibly do both.