Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2019 NX not playing nice with iPod classic

Anyone run an ipod classic in their NX? I have a strange problem with mine in that I cant seem to select songs from albums.

1. If I go browse all songs all artist and all album or a variation of this it will list all the songs in the ipod in an order which I dont understand but is always the same (similar to the previous RX i had)

Now if i select an artist then album or simply an album and choose a song, it will default to the song number in the first list i.e if the song is first in the album i select it will play song 1 from list at 1 above and so on.

This happen with anyone else ipod?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, vu5ter said:

I do have something like 180gb of music on there though

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

So get a 256GB flash drive then, simples :thumbsup:

I have found that the ipod often crashes. the other day I tried selecting a playlist from ipod and the car kept on playing the fisrt track on the ipod. When I restarted the ipod... Menu and centre button... it worked fine for 24 hours then earlier today it worked fine on the way to the shops, but on reurning to the car it said audio off. I have had this problem in my NX, the IS I had before it, and the two VW passats I had before the IS.. so its not down to Lexus... its down to apple and they aren't updating the ipod anymore as they've been discontinued.. I find it easier to stream from my mobile, which has all the same music on as I subscribe to apple music and because I do, three don't charge for downloads... job sorted!