Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ea,lier today my car joined the 100,000 mile club.

Is it sad that I drove around the block before I got home to make sure I hit 100,000?

What mileage are you up to and who ha the highest.

IMG_20190618_182801999_BURST001.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, J Henderson said:

Just over 56K on mine. Wanted to get a pic of the 55555 milestone when it happened, but was driving at the time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Saw 234567 a few weeks ago, on the Merc !

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Koum said:

How the hell do you get a tank average of 40mpg? I'm at 29 sometimes 30?

86k  Mileage

You're getting less than 30mpg in an is220d? that's poor

I do struggle to get better than 30mpg in my is250 but then I do mostly short urban journeys, depressing when you think the computer tends to over estimate the true MPG figure

Some impressive mileages. 

Although its hit 100K miles it drives like a car with less than half the miles.

I regularly get a displayed 42mpg as my commute is 80 mile round trip of mostly clear motorway.

The computer is optimistic by about 7% ish

I'm past worrying about mpg these days ...  she wafts along in supreme limo comfort and power and never misses a beat

85.1 ltrs sometimes gets about 520 mpg on a good clean run at 70mph and fully loaded, otherwise it's around 420 on a tankful for ' normal ' motoring

Malc

12 minutes ago, Nejohn said:

Got a lot of catching up to do only just past 33K on my 08 is250

average of 3.3k per year, you need to get out more lol 🙂

I've got a 121,000 miles and counting. Bought the car last October with 115k on the clock. I've added 2 litres of oil since then, but no other upsets. It still drives like a new car. I sometimes drive with the radio off just to listen to it softly waft down the road.  No squeaks or rattles .

Much better since I put some decent tyres on it, the garage had put 4 cheap Chinese things on, what a difference decent rubber makes, super quiet and planted to the road now

• Like 1

Got about 43,000 on my 2007 IS250 over here!....but ( at my current useage of about 3k/year) I don't think I'll be posting up a pic of 100,000 for about 19 Years 😂😂

paul m

• Like 1

112,000 and still going very nicely thank you 🙏🏼 

Won’t get to second spark plug change this year, I’ll drop the oil again before the winter months and a new cabin filter......

Apart from that 🤞.....

• Like 1

My 2006 IS 220d has 183,300 miles covered.

I have had the car 14 months and covered just over 8,000 of those miles.

When bought Ac was dead. Fitted new condenser and replaced one injector seal. Fitted new avon front tyres and last and every MOT always passed with no advisories. All works faultlessly.

James.

• Like 1

We have just inherited a 2004 rx 300 with 40000 on it grandad owned from new think I can get the lowest avg yearly mileage [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My is220d 07 nearly 107,000 miles. Everything’s working ok bar few switch lights when lights on. No squeaking or rattling just my teeth and joints on uk roads lol. In for mot tomorrow fingas x passes.

Keeping for another year, saving up hard for next car. July 20 the is will have an astronomical 114,000 miles on her. Next car definitely another Lexus. Love them.

• Like 1

136,000 miles and counting (IS250 auto 2012). Picked it up in 2014 for £17K with 6,000 miles on the clock (and absolute steal IMHO).

It hasn't missed a beat so far. Apart from routine servicing and tyres the only additional costs I've incurred are new discs and pads at 90K miles and a couple of windscreen excesses.

I'm now rapidly heading towards a depreciation cost of 10p a mile - compared with around £2 a mile for the original owner!

I had been pondering about changing to something newer next year but I'm beginning to think the smart move might be to just keep on going until I'm faced with a bill I can't stomach (probably the exhaust in a couple of years time). I might even make it to 200,000 miles before that happens.

Hard to believe that the car has been (the equivalent of) round the world nearly 6 times without any mechanical problem whatsoever. A remarkable piece of engineering.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1