Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 1996 LS 400 Spares or Repair (ebay)

54 minutes ago, Malc said:

looks a bit of a bargain for someone happy to do the tlc needed

getting collectable methinks

Malc

(Quote is from the other thread where I initially posted the link)

It would be great if someone bought it back to life or used the parts to do the same for another LS400 - I don't have the cash or a garage to store it and am driving perhaps once a month tops. Hence the listing. Maybe one day I'll get another LS400. Before this one I owned a MkI, wouldn't mind another one of those  :)

I've had a Mk1 and a Mk2 and my Mk3 is a much better car tbh .......  19 years of constant Ls400 ownership

Your Mk3 doesn't look too bad on the surface , needs a bit of tlc...........  no-one's going to want to keep it for spares I guess ( space etc )  and the option to repair is expensive unless it's bombed out price with genuine UCAs and other parts so expensive when they need doing and at 183k miles that's what's likely next and not too far away

Reading on here other peoples cars with WBAC are at the £50 level offering ......  your £310 offer might be it's value :zorro:    if you can't deal with the restoration yourself 

Good luck anyway with it all

Malc

On 6/20/2019 at 9:13 PM, Tinonline said:

I think to sell anything you need to be a member.

I asked permission in another thread but am happy delete if it's a problem.

I thought we are all Members on here tbh

If it's wrong then a Moderator will soon instruct you, so i wouldn't worry about it yet

Malc