Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel arch lips/extensions

11 minutes ago, Ashrez said:

Something like this?

07w.jpg

I've ordered a set of those off e-bay or at least i think they are the same. The problem I have is that the car needs to be lowered really, but with AVS I don't want to take the chance of falling foul of the warranty on something so expensive. So I thought I could try this type of lip/extension see if it looks okay and maybe get some made in proper carbon fibre. I think I've started an expensive customisation project.

Correction those are not the cheap e-bay things and might just suit my needs as detailed by Lexus Parts Direct.

9 minutes ago, LexusPartsDirect said:

We will be stocking the Artisan Spirits Body Kit by the end of next week! You can see what it looks like below.

http://www.artisanspirits.co.jp/car-lineup/lexus/rc-f/rc-f_sl-bl/index_english.html

Thanks very nice, just had a look further down the list is there a front lip as well as the back or will it fit the front too?

Hi @B1 RMA in terms of the arch extensions, Artisan Spirits only offer the rear arch extensions. I am quite sure that these would not fit on the front arches. You have two options with the arches, Fiberglass reinforced plastic ready to paint (ARTSPI-RCF-013) or the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic ARTSPI-RCF-014. Delivery for these parts would be 4-8 weeks and postage within the UK is £39.95.

We are hoping to have everything listed on the website by the end of next week.

Please do let us know if you need any more information.

Artisan Spirits Lexus RC F (2014+) Rear Arch Trim Set   ARTSPI-RCF-013     £409.70
Artisan Spirits Lexus RC F (2014+) Rear Arch Trim Set (Carbon)   ARTSPI-RCF-014    

£674.90

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LexusPartsDirect said:

Hi @B1 RMA in terms of the arch extensions, Artisan Spirits only offer the rear arch extensions. I am quite sure that these would not fit on the front arches. You have two options with the arches, Fiberglass reinforced plastic ready to paint (ARTSPI-RCF-013) or the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic ARTSPI-RCF-014. Delivery for these parts would be 4-8 weeks and postage within the UK is £39.95.

We are hoping to have everything listed on the website by the end of next week.

Please do let us know if you need any more information.

Artisan Spirits Lexus RC F (2014+) Rear Arch Trim Set   ARTSPI-RCF-013     £409.70
Artisan Spirits Lexus RC F (2014+) Rear Arch Trim Set (Carbon)   ARTSPI-RCF-014    

£674.90

Thanks, I’ll be in touch for a firm price

• 1 month later...

Good morning David,

I thought I would drop you a quick message to let you know that we now have all of the Artisan Spirit bodykit parts up on the website.

All of the parts for your RC-F are available here on the website.

If anything is of interest to you, or you would like to ask any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards,

James. 

1 hour ago, LexusPartsDirect said:

Good morning David,

I thought I would drop you a quick message to let you know that we now have all of the Artisan Spirit bodykit parts up on the website.

All of the parts for your RC-F are available here on the website.

If anything is of interest to you, or you would like to ask any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards,

James. 

Many thanks, Have you any idea if anyone makes the lip for the front now? I did buy some cheap e-bay lips but didn't install them in the end but I wonder if anyone new has come into the market and are able to offer a complete front and rear lip kit.