Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2005 LS430 parking brake shoes

Hi

I need some new parking brake shoes for the LS430, the originals are worn out after 14 years.

On eBay I have found ID264244868707. I emailed the seller my registration and VIN and he says I need ID264268293301.

I looked at these and the LS430 wasn't listed in the compatibility list so queried the fact with him. The 430 has since been added to the list of compatible vehicles.

With all the checks and balances on eBay I feel that if they don't fit I will be able to get my money back, but the car is off the road now and I don't want to waste time

with the wrong parts. One of the friction linings has separated from the carrier so rather not use the vehicle at the moment.

Any advise appreciated as always.

ScottC

As someone who used to list parts for vehicles on eBay for a living, I can tell you that the compatibility is done by the seller and although you (as a seller) can sometimes put the reg in from the car you're breaking but as well know, try buying a front fog light for a 2003 LS430. That was changeover year and you could quite easily get the facelift version when you have the older version or vice versa.  If buying new then always go by the part number.  At least your seller gave you the correct part number.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links