Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Floor mats

JNK100

As far as I can ascertain from the brochure,  floor mats are not included. This is unusual as BMW and Merc. include these as standard.

Am I correct please and any idea of cost?

• 1 month later...

Hard to believe that  if you want rubber floor mats for winter use you can only have front mats at £334 !!!!.     Even the £400 cost option of a protection pack only includes front rubber mats.  I bought a set of rubber mats for the Lexus LS460 I had and at just under £100 it seemed good value. I kept them when I sold the car so will use the rear LS mats.   Why would you not want 4 mats for your new car.

The mystery of Lexus thinking. 

54 minutes ago, SH20 said:

Hard to believe that  if you want rubber floor mats for winter use you can only have front mats at £334 !!!!.     Even the £400 cost option of a protection pack only includes front rubber mats.  I bought a set of rubber mats for the Lexus LS460 I had and at just under £100 it seemed good value. I kept them when I sold the car so will use the rear LS mats.   Why would you not want 4 mats for your new car.

The mystery of Lexus thinking. 

I don’t know about the ES but my 2018 NX came with front and rear rubber mats as part of the £400 protection pack.

56 minutes ago, Habu said:

I don’t know about the ES but my 2018 NX came with front and rear rubber mats as part of the £400 protection pack.

So did my 2016 RC

• 2 months later...

Once again the US gets the rear rubber floor mats as an option.   I just wonder what possible marketing reasons do Manufacturer's give one country one version of the product and not another.  Saw a video on YouTube on Lexus accessories and it showed rear rubber mats for the ES,  other things like small branded tote bags with various aids  in it are kept for one country but not another. 

I only got 2 front rubber mats with the ES rather than the 4 I got with the NX when buying the protection pack.  The ES's rubber mats though are amazing.  They even cover the drivers foot rest with one continuous piece of deep moulded rubber.  

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links