Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'Download could not be done' error message

I've got a 2018 RX450h which is now 11 months old. Over the last 6 months or so I have been geting a message that appears about every 5 minutes on the main screen saying "Dowload could not be done". No idea what it is trying to download or why. I have connected the system to the internet via my home wifi and via my phone but it still keeps giving me the message. I know that the connection is working as I can display fuel prices and weather.

This is really starting to annoy me now !

Its being serviced next month so will ask the dealer to look into it but I suspect there is a simple solution that someone out there is aware of. Any ideas?

• 3 months later...

It could be the “connected services” stuff for receiving sat nav and other stuff. I keep getting a similar message every few minutes even though I have tried deleting and re entering my log in and password. As I’ve mentioned in another post, it could be that the car is trying to log into Lexus.eu which has now been closed. Think it should be the Lexus.uk site.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:43 PM, C Mclean said:

It could be the “connected services” stuff for receiving sat nav and other stuff. I keep getting a similar message every few minutes even though I have tried deleting and re entering my log in and password. As I’ve mentioned in another post, it could be that the car is trying to log into Lexus.eu which has now been closed. Think it should be the Lexus.uk site.

I think that is correct. I switched off connected services and it has stopped giving me the error message.

• Thanks 1