Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fao: Northern Convoy Gaydon Peeps

Andy Freeman

:unsure: Admin hope I am ok to post this

Probably a little early bit this is to ensure no1 misses our little convoy and ends up travelling on their own.

Please post your name in here if your comign from the North and also your chosen Motorway whether it be M1 or M6, I will then post up times the convoy will be passing by/thru M/Way service stations.

1. Andy M6 (Starting journey from Liverpool)

I'm coming down the M6 from Preston.. Don't know what time though but I wanna get there early.. This will be my first meet and I'm looking forward to it :driving:

same here mate, my 1st and am intending on gettin there early doors :D

What time does it start??

I believe it starts at nine... I'm thinking about setting off around half eight then I've got plenty of time :whistling: Only joking.. If I set off at about seven I could meet you at the services just before the 62.. Can't think what they're called though.. :duh:

I'm coming down the M6 from Preston.. Don't know what time though but I wanna get there early.. This will be my first meet and I'm looking forward to it :driving:

I believe it starts at nine... I'm thinking about setting off around half eight then I've got plenty of time :whistling: Only joking.. If I set off at about seven I could meet you at the services just before the 62.. Can't think what they're called though.. :duh:

7 sounds ok :blink: , there are a set of services on the other side of the Thelwall. LYMM Services.

7 sounds ok :blink: , there are a set of services on the other side of the Thelwall. LYMM Services.

Yeah I know Lymm well.. I do alot of work out of there.. Half seven outside Mac Donalds...???? :P

I thought it started at nine... Sorry Andy.. Lymm at Nine o clock ok ?????

yea Lymm for about 9 sounds about right. Just on teh Car park outside the Maccie's, we will then proceed up behind Mr Shipley.

Chris are you planning on meetin up with any1 else on way south?

Ok mate see you at nine :)

I thought it started at nine... Sorry Andy.. Lymm at Nine o clock ok ?????

yea Lymm for about 9 sounds about right. Just on teh Car park outside the Maccie's, we will then proceed up behind Mr Shipley.

Chris are you planning on meetin up with any1 else on way south?

not meetin with anyone at the mo