Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My review of latest MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE+ tyre CT200h sports

Buzzable

I have been reading various post and comments on tyres, the good,  the bad and nexen for the CT and i have always disliked the stock lexus tyre.

However just a FYI  these Michelin tyres are amazing in the dry (hea (26 degs) and brilliant in the wet. If its snows this winter i will update the post.

The car is now silent. and sure footed like never before.

1. no road noise,

2, stops better,

3. in rain it feels glued to the road

4.  i am sure in the ice and snow they will be just as good. - no more snow socks Yeah!!

Just my view...  These ALL weather tyres on the CT are the way to go.  

Highly recommended.

Mark

• Like 1

I have a tendency of equipping cars with crossclimates and then selling the car shortly after. 

However, I love them.

Absolutely agree with your assessment. On our Volvo V70 the car became much better behaved with better grip and traction, and it was a bit quieter. 

The quietness was very noticeable on the Leaf with its absence of engine noise (and lesser noise insulation). Combined with the low CoG and polar moment of that vehicle it felt very sure-footed with the crossclimates. In snow they were distinctly better than other tyres I've had, and although maybe not as good as a full on winter tyre, they're ideal for the 2-3 days a year that we might have snow in this country. 

The GS450h and the Model 3 will burn be getting Crossclimates when the time comes. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links