Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New IS300H with Comfort Pack, Rear Seats Fold Down?

Hi I have a question about the new 2019 IS300H.

I picked up in an online review that the rear seats are not 60/40 split fold down type on the Base Trim!

I guess what they mean by base trim is the standard 'IS' ie not F Sport or Takumi but not sure.

or could it be that 'IS' can have the fold down 60/40 seats if I option in the 'Comfort Pack'?

as the Comfort Pack includes Tahara Leather.

Also paddles behind the steering wheel included on base trim. Whatever base trim is.

The Lexus website is useless

MG

I think "Base Trim" is, as you say, not the F-Sport or Takumi ...

I ordered a Premium Nav IS300, but with the 2019 model changes, I got a "Base" version with a Premium pack... and it has split folding rear seats (I thought 50/50, not 60/40) and it does have paddle shifters (as yet totally unused lol)

On 6/29/2019 at 10:23 PM, 200h said:

can you lock the rear seats from inside the boot so they cant be opened

and folded from the inside i like this idea

On my 2104 model , Not F or premier, you can lock the fold down seats from inside the boot , also 60/40 

Page 36 of brochure states

05. 60:40 FLEXIBILITY A practical 60:40 split folding rear seat comes standard on all IS models, which allows easy stowage of larger items.

https://l1-cms.images.lexus-europe.com/lexusone/lexgbenv11/IS_BROCHURE_tcm-3157-1643122.pdf

So who is right the car reviewers or Lexus themseles??

The pre facelift base model (SE?) didn't have folding rear seats. But I expect the new model line up has them as standard across the range. Since when have car reviewers known what they are talking about with regards Lexus?

• Like 1