Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi chaps.

I Did a search online and no grey ls400 floor mats available in UK,most are in the US meaning Import duty.

Does anyone have any for sale or know where to get hold of some, maybe decent aftermarket product will do.

Doubt it dealers have them in stock anymore.

1 hour ago, ambermarine said:

Hi

Try this www.carmats4u.com.

I used these guys for my mk IV. When I received the mats the fronts were not the best fit (perhaps MK3?). They asked for me to send a template of my old ones and made up perfect front mats. Great service.

US front mats will not work for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, Newbie1 said:

I used these guys for my mk IV. When I received the mats the fronts were not the best fit (perhaps MK3?). They asked for me to send a template of my old ones and made up perfect front mats. Great service.

I assume that means if you need Mk4 set, just let them know and they use the same measurements they did for you.  Must say they look nice, and will look at maybe getting mine changed, as at 200K my drivers side is now looking a bit sad, but fair play; all my other cars I would be on my 3rd or 4th set at such a mileage.

• 2 weeks later...