Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Silly me.

We've just come back from a few days in Lincolnshire. One of our visits was to the BBMF visitor centre at RAF Coningsby.

As no bags are allowed inside, my wife left her bag in the boot.  I went to lock the car and it wouldn't lock.  I tried everything

but it still refused to lock.  Eventually I realized what it was. My wife although she doesn't drive, always carries a spare key,

and yes it was in her bag in the boot. ....Quite a clever feature really, as I once shut my key in the boot on a Honda Accord..

Having to wait 3 hrs for the AA to arrive.

I've experienced this myself Alan.  I was selling my IS250SEL and I drove the buyer down into town to go to the bank so that he could transfer the payment and, I parked in the High Street and tried to lock the car........and tried.........and tried.........and tried again.  I said 'it's sods law isn't it, I've never had this problem before'.  After a few minutes of trying to fathom out how to overcome the problem it suddenly hit me, the spare key was with the owners manual  in the glove box.  removed it............sorted.  Sale proceeded without a hitch!

8 hours ago, Hadrian said:

We've just come back from a few days in Lincolnshire.

me too last week ...  decided to visit an area we hadn't ever explored before, what a wonderful area to visit ( 6 days )  ................  and would thoroughly recommend Branston Hall Hotel for a  stay and a base for touring around

I have no influence or interest in this hotel other than it really is much better than the 3 Star it says it is

Malc

19 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

We stayed at the Petwood Hotel, Woodhall Spa.  I only saw  one other Lexus in the car park for the time we were there. 😉

HAve done  the same thing , but it does say in the screen, “ key located in car “ or similar, once I finally saw that message I realised there had to Be another key in the car that we were trying to lock ? .it was  in boot in another coat . As for Lexus being rare , I did the Heathrow run yesterday,5 hour round trip , saw several NX and RX , One IS300 And a GS . I have done the journey before and not seen one Lexus ! I think they are getting more popular now , especially with the arrival of the UX . ( not that I have seen a UX on the road yet !!) 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links