Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Calendar

Jock

Do LOC Members Think This is a Good Idea?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do LOC Members Think This is a Good Idea?

• Yes
    • No

As I missed the chance to get my IS on the 2004 Calendar... When will admin/moderators be taking entries for the 2005 Calendar?

Even although I still bought the 2004 LOC Calendar, I thought maybe it'd be a good idea to start taking photo's now so we can capture all the seasons throughout the year?

I know that Steve & Matthew are both busy, so I could collect all members entries and forward them on to whoever makes the calendar near the end of the year.

I think also, that all photo's should be of a resolution of 1024x768 or higher to enable good quality pics for every month of the year.

If this is acceptable with Steve / Matthew etc... I will post an e-mail address here for sending entries to.

What do you think, it's just an idea?

spring = cold and rain

summer = slightly warmer and rain

autumn = cold and rain

winter = colder and rain

:crybaby:

on a serious note you are right, a calender should reflect the whole year and not just the month before release

:)

I'll be taking pics of all sesons and decide nearer the time as to which one i will be entering :winky: :winky:

why dont we send 4 pics to cover each season, but only 1 pic will be used in the Calendar? just an idea..... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Jock,

thanks for offering - but next years calendar will be ran along the same lines as last years.

A gallery will be created for upload, and a public vote will determine the entries.

This gallery will be created closer to the time, but there is no reason why anyone cannot be taking pictures now and saving them, ready for submission.

One thing everyone must learn from last year is the rules on size and dimensions - images that do not meet the size and dimensions will be summarily deleted.

The dimensions should be (or scale to) 11.5 x 9 inches, in landscape.

All images must be high resolution - the larger the better - images which are too small will be summarily deleted.

An excellent example of a well submitted image is Nigel Streets entry from last year. This is the sort of size and quality you should be aiming for.