Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all. Have recently changed from CT to 2016 GS300h. Noticed that every time I start the car GS is in ECO mode even if it was in Normal mode before switching off. I do know it is normal for Sport mode to to reset after start, but CT would stay in Normal mode all the time. Is there some setting I have missed?

Hi Peter,

Not that I am aware of.  Mine defaults to Eco mode as well, although I seem to recall it might be a configurable option.  I might be talking nonsense though, so perhaps someone else can confirm?

Feels like a step back from CT. Went today through all the car menu and carista options again but can not find any related setting.

4 hours ago, Pidu said:

Hi all. Have recently changed from CT to 2016 GS300h. Noticed that every time I start the car GS is in ECO mode even if it was in Normal mode before switching off. I do know it is normal for Sport mode to to reset after start, but CT would stay in Normal mode all the time. Is there some setting I have missed?

Peter,

Is there anything of use within the Handbook, or if not have you considered asking your local Dealer (Chester?)

If it is Chester, then Tom Skelton and Phil seem to know most things.

Peter,
Is there anything of use within the Handbook, or if not have you considered asking your local Dealer (Chester?)
If it is Chester, then Tom Skelton and Phil seem to know most things.
Have not found any info in the Handbook. My local dealer is Lexus Stockport but have not asked them yet.
It is not like this is a major issue or something, just a bit annoying detail.
  • Like 1

Mine is starting in Normal mode.
Maybe it is a dealer setting. That would mean it can be changed via service interface only.
Will check it with the dealer next time I have a chance. Thank you.

Took the car to Lexus Stockport, they took the car to check if it is a dealer setting, but after few minutes told it can't be changed.
Possibly Lexus changed it at some point or maybe it is trim dependent. Will have to get used to it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links