Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2010 + ISF Wanted

I am aware that this might be a bit of 'Needle in a Haystack' 😁but if you don't ask........

Wanted 2010+ ISF with a sunroof.

Preferred colours are : White, US Blue, Grey. In that order.

I am aware of all current cars for sale in the usual places eBay,auto trader, approved Lexus.PH

So if you are thinking about moving yours on then drop me a message

I really feel for you. I set my heart on a 2011 onwards ISF about September last year, the problem was I wasn’t going to have the funds until April 1st. Over the winter last year there was plenty of choice. From what I recall on Autotrader there were two dark platinum ones in Cardiff and London and two blue ones in Scotland. These stayed on the market for weeks before they were sold. There was also one in Belfast that sold quickly. And the red one that is still on the market. But by April 1st it was just the red one left and since then that overpriced blue one. I was advised on this forum to check out RCFs which can be had for similar money and that worked out well for me. Could it work for you?

22 hours ago, Charliecloud said:

I am aware that this might be a bit of 'Needle in a Haystack' 😁but if you don't ask........

Wanted 2010+ ISF with a sunroof.

Preferred colours are : White, US Blue, Grey. In that order.

I am aware of all current cars for sale in the usual places ebay,auto trader, approved Lexus.PH

So if you are thinking about moving yours on then drop me a message

Apart from the sunroof, there's one that meets your needs put on by a member here yesterday. Also has the newer alloys on it. It's at a very keen price too.

• 2 weeks later...

The ones with a sunroof are ultra rare on an already rare model. 

Feel free to take a look at mine in the for sale section... the air con is ice cold so you might not miss the sunroof!

Vijay

Hi my 2010 black isf LX51SFX is for sale at Lexus Hedge End Southampton for ÂŁ20950 i p/ex it for a 2011 isf recently

It is a black one 61000 miles i had it for 4years it is a great car fsh all done by Hedge End it is only advertised at the moment on their website hope this info is helpful for you.

I've just part exchanged mine at Milton Keynes Lexus. KM11EFO.USB, white leather, 49500 miles, full Lexus history. Infinity exhaust. No roof though. Well known forum car.

• Haha 1

I remember saying this when I was looking for an ISF last year but it’s a pity so so many get part exchanged back to dealers without at least trying the private market.

I totally understand why you guys do it, it’s so much less hassle, but when it takes what would be a well loved ISF out of my price range (due to a dealers mark-up), it is gutting!

9 hours ago, BUG4LIFE said:

I remember saying this when I was looking for an ISF last year but it’s a pity so so many get part exchanged back to dealers without at least trying the private market.

I totally understand why you guys do it, it’s so much less hassle, but when it takes what would be a well loved ISF out of my price range (due to a dealers mark-up), it is gutting!

It's definitely less hassle, in my case it was also a good deal, as the dealer offered a chunk more trade in and bigger discount than Lexus would, plus all the messages I've seen from people looking for cars cited characteristics that my car didn't have, for example sunroof, or mileage or colour etc..

So I decided there was little point in selling it privately..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, alter ego said:

Hi my 2010 black isf LX51SFX is for sale at Lexus Hedge End Southampton for ÂŁ20950 i p/ex it for a 2011 isf recently

It is a black one 61000 miles i had it for 4years it is a great car fsh all done by Hedge End it is only advertised at the moment on their website hope this info is helpful for you.

It looks good. 

ride quality much improved? 2010 vs 2011? 

imo it is a slightly better ride and it is nice to have the "magic " sport button on the steering wheel!! Dab radio is good also. But it is hard to improve on such a brilliant car anyway.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, PRT68 said:

I've just part exchanged mine at Milton Keynes Lexus. KM11EFO.USB, white leather, 49500 miles, full Lexus history. Infinity exhaust. No roof though. Well known forum car.

Hi did you part exchange it with the stock exhaust as well? I gather from the post in 2018, Mark G supplied the stock exhaust as well when he sold it.

thanks

Barry

19 hours ago, PRT68 said:

Thanks for heads up. Still looking for the 'right' car. It's not showing on there website yet. I hope they will change the tyres out 😁

I have been in touch. Its priced at 26k. They dun have the stock exhaust.

Not far off from the 13 plate one on autotrader which has some margin of negotiation.

1 hour ago, Cactus said:

I have been in touch. Its priced at 26k. They dun have the stock exhaust.

Not far off from the 13 plate one on autotrader which has some margin of negotiation.

It's a 2010 MY model car registered in May 2011. Have seen a video and it looks a nice car, bit strong on the money IMO 😁

Still had the Infinity exhaust on it. Mark still kept the stock one. 

As regards tyres, they were fitted just before I bought it. Bridgestone Potenzas. I only did 4000 miles at MOT time, when the cracking was picked up. Fronts had 7mm and rears 6mm!! The manufacture date on the sidewalls was very late 2016. I contacted Bridgestone and they said to send photos, but I didn't bother. Was going to get a bit of money's worth out of them and replace before the next test. They're safe according to Bridgestone. Googling shows there have been recalls in the USA.

1 hour ago, Charliecloud said:

It's a 2010 MY model car registered in May 2011. Have seen a video and it looks a nice car, bit strong on the money IMO 😁

I agree $$$. Might take a look at the one down in bournemouth on autotrader 😁

24 minutes ago, Cactus said:

I agree $$$. Might take a look at the one down in bournemouth on autotrader 😁

Check if they have done the 100k service, it needed it when I traded the car in. 

2 hours ago, JonP said:

Check if they have done the 100k service, it needed it when I traded the car in. 

Hi thanks. Did the car had much issue? I gather you traded it for RCF.  

I have spoken to the staff already about this car, he seem very nice and helpful, and quite knowledgeable on lexus cars. 

I dun mind who does the service, my priority is getting the extended warranty, and i gather lexus would want to do the service/check it before that can be issued.

trying to work out how this should best be done 🤔

Yeah, I traded it. Needed a valet, a service and an mot when it went in. Front brakes had a bit of flutter, service would probably sort that. Otherwise, nothing significant that I noticed. 

Lexus need to inspect before renewing the warranty. I had one on the car but I think it had lapsed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've taken the decision to sell my 2012 grey ISF - non sunroof model. The car's in great condition throughout with 52k miles. It's currently advertised on Autotrader (link below). It's been a great car but it's not seeing the use. If anybody would like more information or pictures drop me an email. 

Thanks,

mark

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201907310665794?utm_source=triggered_emails%26utm_medium=Email%26utm_campaign=email_a_friend)

• Like 1