I am aware that this might be a bit of 'Needle in a Haystack' 😁but if you don't ask........

Wanted 2010+ ISF with a sunroof.

Preferred colours are : White, US Blue, Grey. In that order.

I am aware of all current cars for sale in the usual places ebay,auto trader, approved Lexus.PH

So if you are thinking about moving yours on then drop me a message

I really feel for you. I set my heart on a 2011 onwards ISF about September last year, the problem was I wasn’t going to have the funds until April 1st. Over the winter last year there was plenty of choice. From what I recall on Autotrader there were two dark platinum ones in Cardiff and London and two blue ones in Scotland. These stayed on the market for weeks before they were sold. There was also one in Belfast that sold quickly. And the red one that is still on the market. But by April 1st it was just the red one left and since then that overpriced blue one. I was advised on this forum to check out RCFs which can be had for similar money and that worked out well for me. Could it work for you?

22 hours ago, Charliecloud said:

I am aware that this might be a bit of 'Needle in a Haystack' 😁but if you don't ask........

Wanted 2010+ ISF with a sunroof.

Preferred colours are : White, US Blue, Grey. In that order.

I am aware of all current cars for sale in the usual places ebay,auto trader, approved Lexus.PH

So if you are thinking about moving yours on then drop me a message

Apart from the sunroof, there's one that meets your needs put on by a member here yesterday. Also has the newer alloys on it. It's at a very keen price too.

2011 car just appeared on auto trader. £18,495. No mention of sunroof though.

Looking at the mileage, it may be my old car, which doesn’t have a sunroof.