Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Compatible Phones

Stompe

Can anyone tell me what phones are compatible with the CT200h Premium navigation? I have a Huawei P20 pro and my partner has a Samsung S7 and they both connect for Bluetooth to make and receive calls and play audio but the message facilities and the connected services of weather and fuel price do not work.  I have tried looking online but cannot find a list.

Thank you

Steve

Thanks Peter for this link.  I did find this but it does not have my software version listed.  I have two android phones which does not give me the functions in the car that I previously had in my older Lexus so wondering now if it is more compatible to iphones.

Steve

I have a Pixel 2 android phone and have connected services working. The only function not supported is email messages.

Have you set up an account on the Lexus portal, this is required for things like the connected services to function. Live traffic, parking info etc..

Hi Peter

Yes I have an account set up on the Lexus Portal.  I can send journeys to the car via the portal no problem, it just will not letting me access the weather or fuel prices and I cannot receive or send SMS messages.

There have been lots of emails forward and backwards to Lexus UK, one person turned round and said they had server problems and will rectified on Monday but speaking to someone else at Lexus they said my account was fine.

Thank you for your help

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links