Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300h front bumper

Hi guys, does anyone know if the is300h 2018 model shares the same front bumper with the Is250 2017 F Sport ? It looks very sameish, trying to get a new bumper for my is300h but struggling to find 😞

thank you

On 7/13/2019 at 2:43 AM, FYLLEPO said:

Hi guys, does anyone know if the is300h 2018 model shares the same front bumper with the Is250 2017 F Sport ? It looks very sameish, trying to get a new bumper for my is300h but struggling to find 😞

thank you

The bumper from lexus is not very expensive. Around 300 including vat. 

Certainly no dearer than a second hand one. However if you need grilles that's where the big money comes in. 

On 7/13/2019 at 2:43 AM, FYLLEPO said:

thank you

Presumably you will need to get the front painted so you would be better served with a new bumper which will no doubt be cheaper to get properly prepared for the painting. 

I must admit that I'm surprised you haven't dealt with this through your insurance on such a very new car with so much work involved. 

3 hours ago, Shada said:

The bumper from lexus is not very expensive. Around 300 including vat. 

Certainly no dearer than a second hand one. However if you need grilles that's where the big money comes in. 

Really??

Lexus charged me £90 for the small reflective panel on the rear bumper, and didn't they quote some one £3k for the stero unit?? £300 for a bumper seems very unlike Lexus.

On 7/14/2019 at 8:23 PM, ganzoom said:

Really??

Lexus charged me £90 for the small reflective panel on the rear bumper, and didn't they quote some one £3k for the stero unit?? £300 for a bumper seems very unlike Lexus.

Some lexus parts such as the hood pop ups are extortionate. However some are not too bad. I used my company debit card to buy my bumper and got 10% trade discount. It was delivered for less than 300 including vat. Granted it wasn't for f sport

• Like 1