Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted IS300h workshop manual

5 hours ago, Moroney said:

https://www.epcatalogs.com/lexus-is300h-repair-manual-04.2013/

If your badly stuck this is a link to the paid version of their manuals I found.

Hi Aidan, Thanks, the pay version i can buy original from Lexus on their platform.

https://www.lexus-tech.eu/TLLogin.aspx

It,s not very expensive if you want to use for 24h or 1 week, see attachment.

I was wandering if someone has on PDF or DVD the program.

image.thumb.png.af4cb5b7bd7dd51b92c8d125eab19511.png

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
21 hours ago, RemiP said:

If you are still in need of repair manual here is the link:
http://zatonevkredit(blocked word)/repair_manuals/viewdoc_html/AWHuj7EURvZszzJrV4Yg
Hope it helps 😉

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

This is epic Remi! Typically resources like this are not around for long. An offline version would be really useful to have for a later in time. Given the breadcrumb structure of the website I'm trying to work out if there is a way to do this...

In the meatime going to make good use of it - as it shows where the clips are on the front speaker covers and where to apply a spudger to remove without damaging trim, I can now confidently inspect my from LH speaker connection which seems to be loose (sounds keeps dropping out and in again).

Thank you, thank you for this.

This is epic Remi! Typically resources like this are not around for long. An offline version would be really useful to have for a later in time. Given the breadcrumb structure of the website I'm trying to work out if there is a way to do this...
In the meatime going to make good use of it - as it shows where the clips are on the front speaker covers and where to apply a spudger to remove without damaging trim, I can now confidently inspect my from LH speaker connection which seems to be loose (sounds keeps dropping out and in again).
Thank you, thank you for this.
No problem at all. Yes you are right, the guy who runs the server is from Russia and sometimes it is down. So it would be better to download it on to your own PC. However after multiple attempts I gave up trying as I was getting only half data downloaded (tried to copy all website on to hard drive). Therefore normally I go to his website and just print off the sheets I need. In case the server is down, then i have to re-schedule the repair of my car when it is back on:)
If you could manage to get an offline version that would be great. And please let us know of your success ;) Not sure what program I used, but something like website downloader...

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yup, page at a time is not practical plus you loose the hyperlinks where it cross references other pages (built like that for efficiency to keep the number and length of pages down). If I work it out will advise. My days of Russian lessons at school long behind me, so not good enough to nicely ask the chap for an iso or similar offline version, assuming he is even contactable.

The official way is to pay for online access as already mentioned, or alternatively sign up to some service that provides the information which has been obtained with permission from the copyright holders - e.g. alldata 

Discussions around obtaining Toyota's copyrighted material without permission aren't to be discussed on these forums.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links