Habu

Late deliveries are on their way

After ordering an ES at the beginning of March and being informed collection mid July, my car (and most other people’s ES cars) went back to mid September collection but nothing confirmed.  Well, my ES finally sailed on the 17 July with a estimated arrival at Royal Portbury on the 16 August and collection early September.  It is on the Horizon Leader.  Next stop is the Suez Canal on the 5 August.

I know of 4 car carriers that docked in Japanese ports in the last week including the Horizon Leader.  All 4 are calling in at Royal Portbury between 16 and 23 of August. The other ships are Grand Pavo, Guardian Leader and Elegant Ace.

So, if people are waiting for their late running ES model there’s a good chance it’s now sailed and on its way.

I hope they also cary cars for the mainland! i'm waiting since april , promised mid july and now somewhere september ! 

Good news, only ordered mine on 5th February! 🙊

Is there a tracking facility of some sort?   I was told my car was due to dock in Bristol 1st August 

As NemesisUK says, MarineTraffic is the only one that works around the World but there are dark areas where they could be little to no coverage for a few days or hours depending on the ship’s proximity to the coastline.  You need to ask Lexus UK (via Twitter is a good start) and they will check the details of which ship it’s on.  Lexus UK may need to contact your dealer for order details that you may not have.

SH20, take your pick as the following car carriers are due into Royal Portbury around the 1st August:

Autosun, Fedora, Hough Singapore, Antares Leader and Victory Leader.

Lexus will tell you which ship your car is on.

My ES landed today at Royal Portbury Docks so people who are still waiting for their cars, hopefully, shouldn't have long to wait now as four vehicle carrying ships departed Japan a month ago and they are all in or arriving shortly at Royal Portbury.  Fingers crossed for everyone, 

Hoping so! February 4th seems like so long ago 😉