Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know what the problem may be with the LexusBirm seller on eBay? Went and tried to find something today and was greeted with this, hopefully just down to the person that does the eBay thing being on holiday perhaps?

"Hi sorry! this account is currently closed an hope to be back up and running soon!

any parts that have been paid for but haven't received will get a full refund!

sorry for any inconvenience caused"

Hi @Texas and @Cracksta

I do not know what is happening with Lexus Birmingham's eBay page but if you want assurance that you will receive your genuine parts next day delivery and cheaper than Lexus Birmingham take a look at www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk . I have show links to the parts I believe you require below. If you can supply your registration I can confirm that these are correct for your vehicle.

We are a main dealer based in Swindon selling parts online at trade prices in order to capture the online market. If you want a part listed to the website just let us know and we will have it listed before close of play the same day!

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-is/lexus-is-phase-ii-2006-2013/lexus-is-2006-2013-brakes-transmission/lexus-is-phase-2-front-brake-discs/

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-is/lexus-is-phase-ii-2006-2013/lexus-is-2006-2013-brakes-transmission/lexus-is-phase-2-front-brake-pads/

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-is/lexus-is-phase-ii-2006-2013/lexus-is-2006-2013-brakes-transmission/lexus-is-phase-2-rear-brake-discs-for-2-5l/

https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-is/lexus-is-phase-ii-2006-2013/lexus-is-2006-2013-brakes-transmission/lexus-is-phase-2-rear-brake-pads-for-2-5l-petrol/

Please do let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

Jon

Yes fair enough but do you just flog parts or do you have any technical knowledge that may assist when owners turn up here with faults/niggles and queries? As you have to find out exactly What is required to be changed before you purchase anything as we are not main dealers and can’t just throw parts at a problem hopefully getting the right one fairly quick!

Paul m.

2 hours ago, Texas said:

Yes fair enough but do you just flog parts or do you have any technical knowledge that may assist when owners turn up here with faults/niggles and queries? As you have to find out exactly What is required to be changed before you purchase anything as we are not main dealers and can’t just throw parts at a problem hopefully getting the right one fairly quick!

Paul m.

Pretty sure they're an arm of Fish Brothers - i.e. Lexus Swindon so I would have no doubts regarding technical knowledge or getting incorrect parts

• Like 1

When I've dealt with @LexusPartsDirect I've always found them most helpful, going above/beyond assisting to clarify part#s across model revisions.  They also have good prices and I will definitely consider using them again.

Anyone who's looking to source parts themselves should first do as much of their own due diligence before placing an order.

• Like 1

@LexusPartsDirect

Hi, site looks good, 2 questions:

1. You have an aircon cleaner and from the description doesnt seem to be the usual spray you open and bombs the interior of the car, how do you use this product? It says injected into the system, does that mean i need to drain and refill my AC? https://www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/parts/lexus-ux/lexus-ux-2018-present/lexus-ux-cooling-heating/lexus-air-conditioning-system-cleaner/

2. I'm assuming these are all Lexus genuine parts for the brake disc + pads, I recall the rear discs being cheaper than the front usually and you have 2 versions, the 2,5L seems to be the correct one? 

Thanks

Hi @Cracksta.

Glad you like the look of the site!

1. With the aircon cleaner you do not need to drain the gas. The method of using the aircon cleaner is to remove the pollen filter and the product as a large tube attached to it, you place this inside the air vent duct and spray. In addition to this it is recommended that you spray using the tube, down the air vents inside the cabin. This creates a film around the air conditioning ducting, killing current bacteria and creating a protective film for future use. This also leaves a fresh smell when using the aircon.

2. With the brake discs and pads I would just need confirmation of your registration to confirm what parts are correct for your vehicle.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

All parts listed on the site are genuine lexus parts!

I spoke with Lexus Birmingham on the phone about 3 weeks ago and they explained that there was a delay with ebay orders as they have a member of staff employed solely to process and fulfill them and that person was sick.

It may be that person has now left or is long term sick.

However, found Lexus Parts Direct was cheaper with free next day delivery for club members (min spend £50).

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links